1. Today
  2. DiscoStu

Youtube vids

3. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

meme loves

oops :3
  4. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Trump Watch

https://theoutline.com/post/7351/trump-has-been-good-for-psychedelic-drugs?zd=2&zi=mpgzwake&fbclid=IwAR1AGj--YgaokPKPpynRPZE4xxrQKhwUTKvyMxkCKaYM8tGw3-uv0DjaNPs
  5. bardo

IMG_20181018_092359.jpg

Really great shots there Alchemica : )
  6. Yesterday
  7. andros88

Ashwagandha powder sourced from Australia

Thanks Alchemica - I'll PM you!
  8. bardo

The Random Thread.

Sometimes I do some kinda strange things pretty randomly, tonight I felt like chatting with someone cause I was in an annoyingly chatty excited and slightly lonely mood, so somehow I got an idea in my head to enter made up mobile numbers in the phone and text them to see if I might get a response and what they may be. Sorry if I don't write this tale out very well and coherent but anyway, I started with the normal numbers for a mobile and just typed numbers and in sequences without much of any thought but somehow seemed to feel right lol I texted 10 or so numbers with different text messages all basically saying in different variants or ways, hello and explained what I was doing , that I was texting some numbers I randomly typed, acknowledging it is a bit strange and basically offered a strangers ear if they wanna chat, share some jokes or if they would like to get anything off there chest or share whatever and that type thing, then I would type something along the lines of anyhow whoever you are or might be or might be doing I hope you a good night and all the best, things like that and send off with variants or words to the like of, from a friendly random person doing a random thing. lol then I went even a little more weird but felt compelled to do it for reasons im not entirely sure of, but thought why not and felt a bit curious of who may be getting them and so on, I sent a couple more texts and without much of any thought or controlled consciousness spewed out a bunch of spun out words and sent without being 100% sure of what I wrote exactly or if it made much sense but yeh some strange compulsion lol I wrote - This is a little experiment of sorts First I will say briefly that I do not know with any certainty if experiences we have in life are random or deterministic or perhaps even both ? but I do like to believe or feel as though things happen for a reason known or not, and at least as a minimum I view us humans and life as creators and/or co creators of our and each others experiences etc. This is likely seen as a bit weird or strange and I guess it is but in saying all that and with all I have said in mind, I have now typed in a mobile number (your number) I made the number up at random or seemingly so depending on ones views or beliefs or interpretations or what no, and am not even sure if this will be received by anyone or not. But if you do receive and read this who ever you might be and whatever might be happening for you, I want to say I hope you all the best and hope for you (and all of us) to see all the best in and with whatever might be and all the best with all that has, is and will be for you. I don't know you or why exactly I have written this, but I have and that's pretty cool in a way lol, its cool to be alive and experience what we may, its cool to be able to do things at random without really knowing why or what effect we may have on each other or the future, but that's the power in which we all have, no matter what we do or not or how we interact we are affecting things, that's pretty cool I reckon and to come somewhat full circle, that's what I mean in us all being creators or co-creators of this experience. Not sure where that all came from lol but there's some thoughts shared, hope ya liked it or at least this strange encounter from a texting stranger has been interesting lol Again all the best stranger. Haha I wonder if any of them where received and read, I haven't had any responses yet haha
  9. SayN

Trance

cant wait for the collaboration! (SABers helping [each] other SABers - its what this place is about! )
  10. ENtiTY

favorite pach

Beautiful! Does this one have a clone name yet? Is it available anywhere? Ecuadorian pach are my favourite Tricho's.
  11. etherealdrifter

Post your track of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsmmQ1EqSIc
  12. Alchemica

Ashwagandha powder sourced from Australia

How much are you after? These are the bits I left when I was making my own root as I didn't know how to get in and clean them totally free of soil well but if you are up for that process you can have them, if you want to experiment with it? Also got a BIG bag of Californian Poppy if that's by chance of use to you
  13. Responsible Choice

Watch this space

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-23/study-casts-doubt-on-roadside-cannabis-testing/11104544 The accuracy of drug driving tests has been called into question after a landmark court ruling and new research by a leading academic. Data collected by Sydney University has revealed roadside mobile saliva tests returned inaccurate results more than 20 per cent of the time when testing oral fluids for tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis. Researchers at the university's Lambert Initiative for Cannabinoid Therapeutics conducted hundreds of tests on drivers with varying levels of THC in their system to study whether there was any link between cannabis and driver impairment.
  14. etherealdrifter

Post your track of the day

@waterboy 2.0 your idea of summation of ideas
  15. greenechidna

Another Hash Church tonight.

Tomorrow night, 27/5, 1.30 am SA time https://youtu.be/rKHj2WoV1I4
  16. Last week
  17. ballzac

Trance

Wow, I appreciate that immensely! Mastering is definitely the skill that's lagging behind for me more than anything else at this stage. I usually start with a three band compressor (ImageLine Maximus---I wish it had more bands, but I love the sound you can get with it, so I make do) and a limiter. I didn't actually do much extra to this. My reasoning was that it sounded pretty good already, so the less I do the better, but it's probably faulty logic1. I just added a second multiband compressor (six band) and a static EQ before the limiter, the latter being my attempt to improve clarity by boosting the signal in three somewhat narrow regions. Most of the the masters I've been happiest with have been the hard trance ones (and even there I always feel like I'm making compromises), where clarity isn't as important as intensity, and the main difference in my approach here was just that I didn't add any distortion to any of the bands using Maximus, so your opinion on this doesn't surprise me. I'll PM you 1. EDIT: On this point, the master I'm most happy with as far as clarity goes is "Used to Have It", and if I'm remembering correctly, I didn't do anything to it other than add a fast limiter.
  18. sharxx101

Meet up: Brisbane

hey mate yeah there is. change of plan i will be there at 12pm. hope to see you all there
  19. MountainGoat

Trance

I like the track @ballzac, I feel the compressors are a bit overworked though, they're not resetting fast enough to get the clarity the track deserves. Its muddying up your mix and losing the impact of both the kick and bass... How many compressors are you using in your mastering chain? I've taken to using 3-4 comps in my chain (plus a dynamic eq and a limiter/maximiser), but each is never taking more then 6db reduction, and it works great... If you're interested on a second set of ears on your track's mastering, swing me a pre-master in 24bit, peaking no higher then -6dB and i'll swing you back my take....?
  1. Load more activity