The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. hey mate sorry its not that variety
  3. Glaukus

Happy Wattle Day!

More to the point, they just dont care. I showed Flux a similar situation recently in my area. My local obtusis can and do kick peoples arses, hope the northern species can too.
  4. Horus

Happy Wattle Day!

Thats bad. Damning evidence. Its impossible to police that area, people that fucked, and half cocked could easily destroy the species. Someone thinks they are going to make a big batch to flood the doof or festival scene. Things have never been the same since DMT became a commodity rather than the sacred spice that was only ever gifted or traded. Idiots have no idea of the energies they are fucking with.
  5. Insequent

The Great Global Warming/Cooling Thread Part 2

Overpopulation may not end up being an issue at all. Have a gander at what is happening with the Earth's magnetics. The magnetic poles are shifting at an increasingly rapid rate and the magnetic field is weakening at an alarmingly increasing rapid rate. Climate change may take on a much more nasty personality...
  6. etherealdrifter

Post your track of the day

7. withdrawl clinic

peruvianus.jpg

nuace cam skill, or luck?
  8. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

9. Crop

Mate, sounds like a great way to live your life. However when it comes to talking about overpopulation, don't you think this could be part of the problem?
  10. Yesterday
  11. Humbolt

Love the refrain on Donald's playing. A real slow drag.
  12. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

13. I have some seeds: Acacia Acuminata Syrian Rue Blue Lotus Psychotria Virdis Dadonea Viscosa And 2 prints of Psilocybe subaeruginosa Looking for simple swaps of something of interest. Not sure what, just seeing what people have that they want to swap for what I have.
  14. Been doing a bit of art lately, am finding it fairly therapeutic and thought I would share some and start a thread for anyone wanting to share : )
  15. Looks cool, but waaaay to far away for me mate.
  16. bardo

Trichocereua cuts for sale

Cool, no probs : )
  17. Ethnoob

heads in the sand is exactly how we got into this problem in the first place.
  18. Ethnoob

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately it was the other two I really wanted. I was just going to throw the semi monstrose in as an added bonus. Oh well, if the other two ever become available again send me a PM
  19. bardo

Yeh, make the most of every moment, live and let live, do all you want and remember all is transient anyhow
  20. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

21. bardo

Out of those 3 only the semi monstrose is still available : )
  22. withdrawl clinic

eileen.jpg

d'say yes, cold triggers glaucacioususisus
  23. nothinghead

eileen.jpg

That's a beauty. Climate?
  24. Last week
  25. ENtiTY

Cactus pics

You have some beautiful friends gerbil. Thank you for sharing! Love the PD pach x psycho0! If your ever offering cuts I would surely be interested.
  26. gerbil

Cactus pics

G3 jumping spider
  1. Load more activity