All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. katu

L. jourdaniana

Nice
  3. DiscoStu

Youtube vids

imo if prediluvian sea levels were much much lower than today, then it stands to reason that you would find megalithic ruins off the coast of many countries
  4. Today
  5. Phil Load

In search of Acacia courtii

I have messaged him but out of stock :-(
  6. Yesterday
  7. od101010

Wanted narrow leaf catha seeds or v white

bump any one have seeds available, narrow or v.white, cheers
  8. Insequent

Watch this space

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/using-marijuana-to-get-high-dates-back-millennia/
  9. not sure if it propagates well via cutting? very keen to get my hands on some, seed or otherwise. many thanks. TG
  10. anton_

Post your track of the day

Haha, awesome... reminds me of this absolute classic:
  11. Interesting! Have you considered giving Aspirin a go? Asprin mixed with water and foliar sprayed in the early morning has been shown to increase plant size and yield in vegetable and ethno gardens alike. Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in Aspirin and is derived from Salicylic Acid, which is naturally found in Willow Bark among others. It works exceptionally well on any plant in the Nightshade family. Let us know how your experimentation goes - you might be onto something here. Love & Light ∞
  12. haha ill grab some too pls infinity
  13. Emeraldjewels

Psychotria seeds

Looking for some fresh seeds, pm me also pm if you have any other plant seeds you think I might like.
  14. I’ll have some please thank you.
  15. Welcome. I greet you in the Love and Light.  I’m giving away free seed packs of Eugenia uniflora - Brazilian Cherry (5 fresh seeds). The first 5x people to post on here will be the lucky recipients. Love & Light ∞
  16. I wonder what auspost would think when they eventually open them up and find a spore print. I'm not sure if I should file a lost letter report to them so they can try and locate it, but you gotta tell them the contents of the letter, and I don't really wanna tell them its a spore print (even tho they are legal)
  17. Yes I would. Gone. I lost a package last month - express posted too. It made it from the PO to the depot and then... vanished. Thinking about it I wondered if it was simply that I had addressed it to "Peter" with no surname. Is that suspicious?
  18. Welcome. I greet you in the Love and Light. I’m seeking a local source of Latua pubiflora - Tree of Wizards. If if anyone is able to assist, please get in touch. Love & Light 8
  19. Last week
  20. Just wondering if you ever had Prints that were sent from interstate that never arrived? Would you consider 10-14 days for a interstate letter too late and a lost cause?
  21. spooge

Maybe try Communacacian, he might have some tube stock avail
  22. Phil Load

Hi all, Can anyone point me in the right direction for some Acacia courtii?? TIA, Phil.
  23. Phil Load

WTB Acacia courtii

Hi All, Wanting to buy some Acacia courtii for native garden. Cheers, Phil.
  24. sillysyban

Flowhood from ebay review

Hey good peoples, Anyone have a review of these flowhoods? Was thinking of building one but these seem like a decent price to save the extra effort. Cheers. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Laminar-Flow-Hood-Air-Flow-60CM-Wide-Professional-VD650-Hot/113754317555?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20190212102350%26meid%3D551e6b04208b4f2cb384825914e9aa64%26pid%3D100012%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D281074433715%26itm%3D113754317555&_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985#shpCntId
  25. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Post your track of the day

1. Load more activity