The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. If you start making legal high mixes with damiana, mugwort, lions tail etc I'm pretty darn sure some morality policing official will twist some law to fuck up your idea IF you mark it for smoking. Other than that there's quite a bit out there on the market already.
  3. ph7

Brugmansia

Hey mate, there are a few places online selling various Brugs. Are you looking for a particular variety? I have 2x Golden Lion and 1x Pink Panther - approx 20-30cm with good roots. Let me know if keen. Cheers
  4. Yesterday
  5. Responsible Choice

Shrooms become a bit more magical

^ PSR is a great resource! Thanks Waterboy!
  6. jo myco

Brugmansia

Hey all, I’ve been looking for some time with no luck for Brugmansia cuttings, is there anyone that can help out? im around SEQ.
  7. ZooL

Tip of the day.

Don't itch(pick) your nose after repotting pereskiopsis.....
  8. I have been doing some research(just for curiosity reasons) around the licence requirements for sale of herbal blend(non tobacco/nicotine material) smokes or smoking material. Is it just me and the research i have done but most regulation around sale of smoking products seems entirely based on tobacco/nicotine(aside from unit per pack/split pack/advertising and a few other things) regulations? Most actual written laws i can find only refer to tobacco and "used for tobacco items" but then i come across a bunch of council/bureaucrat/government workers that extend that beyond tobacco/nicotine with "eg" expansions. In the practical world we live in what actually holds more weight when proficient legal representation is applied? the written law or an interpretation of the law via a bureaucrat or some government bodies/persons interpretation or extension of it?
  9. waterboy 2.0

Shrooms become a bit more magical

Since they didn't link their source... https://psychedelicreview.com/scientists-discover-new-compounds-in-magic-mushrooms/ And where the study is: Blei F, Dörner S, Fricke J, et al. Simultaneous Production of Psilocybin and a Cocktail of β-Carboline Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors in “Magic” Mushrooms. Chemistry – A European Journal. doi:10.1002/chem.201904363
  10. Average Joe

Looking for good white wine grape vine cuttings/seeds

It's the wrong time of the year to be sourcing cuttings. May/June is usually when cuttings become available. I've got quite a few winegrape vines, would be happy to send you some cuttings in the future
  11. VertigoRouge

Ahhh okay! Sorry, I don't know that much about wine grapes. So I guess that would mean I'm searching for a cutting more so than seeds.
  12. waterboy 2.0

Germinating seeds that are dispersed by wind

Possibly very fine grained seedmix/seed bed helps ensure an adequate seed contact for moisture to move to the seed, and maintain it through germination until a decent root footprint develops and the plant can "hunt". A lot of aster' family, even lettuce I treat as a time to get out the sieves. Typically even "seed raising" mixes are not fine grained enough.
  13. Pseudo Mexican

Succulent?? ID please

I think it's a Kalanchoe, don't know what species though.
  14. Last week
  15. sharxx101

Loph pups for sale

5cm sold 4cm flowering size 2 x 3cm
  16. Humboldt

Bridgesii seed giveaway CLOSED

Nice. Pm me and I'll get them out.
  17. Emeraldjewels

Yes please :)
  18. obtuse

Meet up: Melbourne

missing in action as always
  19. Northerner

Yes please mate.
  20. Hi, in my amature adventures Ive always struggled germinating many native seeds that would be carried on the wind. Even with fresh seed. Ive been surface sowing under warmth/humidity and without. Have tried take away tek. I tried to be mindful of dampening off. Any hot tips appreciated
  21. trichojester

I'd love some pls Humboldt
  22. Silly me ordered what i already had. So best give away some seed. T.bridgesii 'Essendon x T.brid 'Sina 3 packs of approximately 20 seeds Kindness H
  23. https://leaderbulletin.com/researchers-just-discovered-new-psychoactive-compounds-in-magic-mushrooms
  24. Hi gang, been a while. Can some please give me an ID on this plant? Cheers
  25. Gimli

While I can't help with supply of grape seeds, I'm curious why you want to grow from seeds? The genetics of the variety isn't completely carried over by way of seed. Like cactus, propagation should be done vegetatively if you want the known characteristics, particularly for wine making
  26. RonnySimulacrum

Melb - Premiere Screening - Journeys to the Edge of Consciousness

Hey everyone, just a quick prompt that there only around 25 tickets left for this Melbourne screening now. So yes if you're in Melbourne get to it as I love to see some SAB folks there. ;-) R
  1. Load more activity