The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hi im looking to start myself 2 gardens, but I have very little money. in my sacred garden I will be including medicinal and legal highs, and as you could guess the other one is the mix one that's just all-sorts. SO PLEASE inbox me about seeds and so on.
  3. Onon1720

Milly's Seeds of Love

id love some seeds
  4. Today
  5. Love your work dudefresh. <3
  6. Appreciate it my guy, cant wait to try and get some seedlings going
  7. Pedro99

Post your track of the day

Awesome, I'll check all those out one by one. Falling down the rabbit hole for sure, filling up a 128gb SD card with live shows pretty quick. Got this record in the mail the other day too, sounds unreal.
  8. Humbolt

Dont really have favourite songs. That clip is from a movie called Sunshine Daydream check it out its very cool. Rather i have favourite eras, early/mid 70's are the best Dead. After that Jerry Garcia Band is awesome. The music can be loose improv to allow for little moments, rather than favourite songs thats what i love about Jerry. 60's is a bit more experimental but sometimes lacks the polish. Dark star from Live Dead is considered seminal and i reckon represents the best from that era. Mid 70's Dead JGB mid 70's Hooterall is a must from then too and is Jerry's best psychedelic studio work. Early 80's getting too big but the ingenuity of migrating from one song to another is there. Allowing for some nice jams. Late 80's/ 90's mournful Jerry is the most authentic. In the 90's side projects like with dave grisman are the best of that era because loved it. He was desperately unhappy. Poor Jerry. There's Jerry's Bluegrass and Folk contributions too. He was prolific !!
  9. Responsible Choice

Youtube vids

10. BigUps

SE QLD Picking

Looks like you were right - no finds today. It wasn't looking very promising so we only checked a couple cow paddocks before calling it.
  11. Responsible Choice

Any Bible scholars around?

This is pretty much what I was talking about:
  12. nice one... see you early december
  13. Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Pic below of my acuminata and a few burkittiis
  14. Evil Genius

Acacia acuminata seed giveaway 2019/2020

Much respect, mate. Thanks for spreading the love.
  15. Welcome to the third (and possibly the last?) installment of the Acacia acuminata (raspberry jam) broad phyllode seed giveaway To receive a bag containing 5g of seed: 1) Post below, preferably with a photo of any wattle you've grown yourself 2) Immediately send me a PM containing mailing address and a name to go on the package in the following format: Name Address Suburb State Postcode If not in the above format, I will skip you. This year I will just print a stick on label instead of handwriting This is limited to the first 40 people and only for members in Australia. I do not post internationally Happy belated wattle day First few flowers coming in only a few weeks ago
  16. downtoearth

Help to ID these 3 Trich

Haha, no worries thnx
  17. Evil Genius

Help to ID these 3 Trich

They make gorgeous stands with hundreds of flowers. Other than this I cannot provide any insight. Discussion of potency isn't allowed, and I don't want to get into trouble with the mod. ;)
  18. sharxx101

Watch this space

two good docos about the state of medical cannabis in Australia. Both of these docos show the holes in patient access. the 2 guys in green light are heros they have supplied people suitable for the midicibe when our goverment wont. It also showed the ridiclous cost of cannabis oil for medi can patients supplied by the health system. The whole system needs an overhaul now. https://greenlighthealth.com.au/documentary.html
  19. downtoearth

Help to ID these 3 Trich

Awesome thank you. May I ask what's your thoughts on the PC cultivar? I hear conflicting reports. Some say it's devoid of actives, others say it's merely not as strong as others. Do you you have an opinion?
  20. Evil Genius

Help to ID these 3 Trich

First ones are all PC or PC offspring. The last two are Trichocereus bridgesii. Lovely how spiny this little pup already is.
  21. downtoearth

Help to ID these 3 Trich

Yeah sure. I had trouble uploading the files while 3mb, so now they're smaller and can upload fine. Hopefully not too much image quality loss. Thanks:)
  22. Insequent

Bad Trips - James Jesso in Sydney

Ok, that's great. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks, Flux. Love ya work.
  23. Evil Genius

Help to ID these 3 Trich

Hey mate, happy to look over these. Can you use the forum uploader to upload the pics? It downloads these as zip when I click the links, and it's a bit risky to click unknown zips because there are quite a few viruses that spread like this.
  24. YoungJD22

20191013_173625.jpg

25. YoungJD22

20191013_173626.jpg

26. Pedro99

That's killer.. pretty new fan myself, what's your top songs?
  1. Load more activity