The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Humbolt

Post your track of the day

Love the refrain on Donald's playing. A real slow drag.
  3. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

4. I have some seeds: Acacia Acuminata Syrian Rue Blue Lotus Psychotria Virdis Dadonea Viscosa And 2 prints of Psilocybe subaeruginosa Looking for simple swaps of something of interest. Not sure what, just seeing what people have that they want to swap for what I have.
  5. Been doing a bit of art lately, am finding it fairly therapeutic and thought I would share some and start a thread for anyone wanting to share : )
  6. Looks cool, but waaaay to far away for me mate.
  7. bardo

Trichocereua cuts for sale

Cool, no probs : )
  8. Ethnoob

The Great Global Warming/Cooling Thread Part 2

heads in the sand is exactly how we got into this problem in the first place.
  9. Ethnoob

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately it was the other two I really wanted. I was just going to throw the semi monstrose in as an added bonus. Oh well, if the other two ever become available again send me a PM
  10. bardo

The Great Global Warming/Cooling Thread Part 2

Yeh, make the most of every moment, live and let live, do all you want and remember all is transient anyhow
  11. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

12. bardo

Out of those 3 only the semi monstrose is still available : )
  13. withdrawl clinic

eileen.jpg

d'say yes, cold triggers glaucacioususisus
  14. nothinghead

eileen.jpg

That's a beauty. Climate?
  15. Last week
  16. ENtiTY

Cactus pics

You have some beautiful friends gerbil. Thank you for sharing! Love the PD pach x psycho0! If your ever offering cuts I would surely be interested.
  17. gerbil

Cactus pics

G3 jumping spider
  18. gerbil

peruvianus.jpg

19. Anodyne

What did you do in your sacred garden today?

Discovered that my aya has a guardian-spider (hiding inside the curled leaf), it seemed like a good omen. Transplanted some auricularia-hosting dead fig branches that came down in a storm a few weeks back into a swampy bit of my yard - they seem to be liking it so far, already fruiting happily in their new home:
  20. gerbil

Cactus pics

Katydid found in a clump of A. acuminata saplings, has an ovipositor that mimics acacia phyllodes, particularly new growth on obtusifolia (which was a meter away), and it's folded wings with lenticel like pattern of acacia stems, pretty impressive. Eileen
  21. gerbil

Cactus pics

G1 T. bridgesii old ted
  22. gerbil

oldted.jpg

1. Load more activity