The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. MountainGoat

Trance

I like the track @ballzac, I feel the compressors are a bit overworked though, they're not resetting fast enough to get the clarity the track deserves. Its muddying up your mix and losing the impact of both the kick and bass... How many compressors are you using in your mastering chain? I've taken to using 3-4 comps in my chain (plus a dynamic eq and a limiter/maximiser), but each is never taking more then 6db reduction, and it works great... If you're interested on a second set of ears on your track's mastering, swing me a pre-master in 24bit, peaking no higher then -6dB and i'll swing you back my take....?
  3. SoLiLuS

Meet up: Brisbane

Is there any takers for tomorrow. 10am might struggle, but ill pm you sharxx101
  4. andros88

Ashwagandha powder sourced from Australia

Thanks LokStok - I'll contact the herbalist and see if they can sell me any root pieces. As to why not source them from India, pesticides frequently used in their agriculture are banned in most countries. The run-off seeps into the ground, may contaminate roots & there's recently been a spate of reports of farmers dying from pesticide poisoning (possibly from drinking well water no doubt). I'm fortunate enough to live in Australia where agricultural practices are substantially if not marginally better and would rather support my local economy instead
  5. simhanada

Meet up: Melbourne

2nd is now out for me but 9th is good I think.
  6. LokStok

Ashwagandha powder sourced from Australia

pointers: -never buy powder, always whole bits of root then grind yourself. -sow your seeds anyway, whilst still looking for root sources. -contact https://theherbalist.worldsecuresystems.com/index , he grows his own, but may be reluctant to part with any non tinctured root. -if all else fails, why not whole root peices from India? Its the home of Ashwagandha after all.
  7. Flux

Happy Wattle Day!

Oh yeh.... Courtii is well and truly capable of giving a royal ass-kicking when not respected !
  8. waterboy 2.0

Mimosa pudica feeding

I presumed they were perennial.... And the cold and.. Lol.. Previously neglect ended them. The red headed stepson of encyclopedias tells me annual in temperate, potentially up a 2 year perennial in tropics. Learnt something new And that might change my tactics.
  9. Hi everyone - I'm on the lookout for some ashwagandha dried root/powder grown locally in Australia. Most powders available online don't advise their source or are sourced from India. I've received some seeds from a very generous person on this forum, however, it'll take a decent while for them to grow to harvestable size. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated
  10. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

What did you do to your cacti today?

yeh gettn there ... just need a few more n she'll be right fuck it , just bought 4 more :3 (penis, crested penis, short spined scop, long spined scop) , ... you know it makes sense
  11. Yesterday
  12. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Quotes of the day.

The legalization of drugs deprives the police criminals, government criminals and judiciary criminals of a substantial source of their corruption income
  13. MountainGoat

Mimosa pudica feeding

I’m not sure that they’re perennial... I haven’t watched them, but I think they die back every winter and reseed in spring...
  14. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Post your track of the day

15. Hey All, I am looking to trade some cactus seeds for some good spore prints (for microscopy purposes). I have seeds that are Bridgesii (mother) x Peruvian or just Bridgesii if self pollinated. Also a big Peruvians (mother) again either self pollinated or crossed with Bridgesii. I tried to cross them with each other but the bees got to the flowers before I did. PM if you can help. Cheers. Sillysyban.
  16. Insequent

Trance

Yeeessssss…...
  17. Got my copy in the mail in a1 condition. A nother great contribution to history EG good job
  18. DiscoStu

Meet up: Melbourne

Might try and make it in as i have some seedlings i want to thin out
  19. Last week
  20. Freakosystem

ID possible subs? - NSW

Terrible. I don't even remember the last rain. In natural environments your only viable options are sheltered south facing slopes on edge of escarpments or edges of large grassy fields as both these places may hold enough fog and dew to encourage fruiting. Alternatively, parks, gardens, golf courses and council reserves may have sufficient irrigation to induce fruiting. Worst year I've seen, sadly.
  21. ballzac

Trance

I edited out the glitches in Space 7 (which might not have bothered anyone but me). It's not perfect, but I think I can only hear them still because I know where they are and am hypersenstive to them. It was a bit tedious---I literally redrew the waveform by hand in some parts---but I was really frustrated that a track that I love had imperfections, so I'm happy that's done. I've also given it a bit of a remaster. It was tricky because I needed to compress it a bit to get the loudness up to a similar level as most of my other tracks, but I didn't want to lose the spaciousness. I think I've got a fairly happy medium here between intensity and clarity.
  22. ZefSide95

Post your track of the day

Click and you won’t regret it!!
  23. Halcyon Daze

Pachanoi Matucana/Lima Region

Hey slice, how are these guys going nowadays? Did any of them get specific names? They are such beaut pachanois! Cheers!
  24. macro

Howdy

I think this is my first login in about 4 years. Good to see some old familiar faces are still around. Hope everyone has been keeping well!
  25. macro

ID possible subs? - NSW

How's it been up there? Heading up there shortly..
  26. Hi guys, Wondering if anyone knows how I could acquire either of these as seeds or seedlings? I have had endless troubles germinating Belladonna seeds and I hear that Mandragora isn't much easier so hoping to source seedlings but happy with either! Thanks
  1. Load more activity