The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. ZooL

Burning Brugmansia

Yea, i'm thinking i might just take if off the pile and get rid of it some other way just to be safe. Thanks.
  3. Glaukus

Burning Brugmansia

Ok, that's probably a decent amount then. I dunno, maybe wait until the wind is blowing away from the sheep? I still don't think it would be a problem, but I'd hate to give you bad advice.
  4. ZooL

Burning Brugmansia

Is the majority of 2 plants about 1.5x1.5m
  5. andros88

What did you do in your sacred garden today?

Whats everyone planting this spring? I'm curious & open to ideas
  6. Glaukus

Burning Brugmansia

How much brug cuttings are you talking about here? I wouldn't think it would be a problem unless there's a very large amount.
  7. andros88

Desmanthus Leptolobus on the balcony

This is going to be my second season trying to keep d. leptolobus & d. illinoensis alive. From my experience, they germinate readily and grow to a lush 3-inch seedling but then start to die off. I only have 6 seeds left of d. leptolobus so really want to get this right this time! Will follow the advice provided above this time round, but does anyone have additional "tricks & secrets" to keeping them alive? For instance: 1. Acacias get stronger when exposed to extremely bright sunlight and I'm wondering whether the desmanthus family is like this also? I.e. during their first growing season they must be exposed to intense light to "carry them through" the winter? 2. Is native (Australian) potting mix suitable for this species (with low phosphorus)? Or do they grow best in regular potting mix? 3. Have heard rhizobium inoculant CB 3126 can be used specifically for desmanthus and wondering whether I need to use this too. Is anyone else attempting to grow desmanthus this Australian spring/summer?
  8. ZooL

Burning Brugmansia

Is there any risk adding Brugmansia prunings to a burn off pile? as in would the smoke be a risk if it wafts into a paddock with sheep?
  9. jahliveforever

Psychotria alba seedling giveaway

Id love some xperiment, bless
  10. spooge

Looking for a sub print

Howdy STW, if you want to donate $20 to the forum hosting costs, and then post a screen shot here, then pm me the addy youd like the prints sent to and i will send you some fresh sub prints for microscopy purposes only
  11. Yesterday
  12. Gimli

wtb TBM long form

Was that the 2 auctions on ebay a while back ? Wasn't true long form, 100%
  13. XavierDass

wtb TBM long form

Really?! Oof.
  14. save_the_whales

Looking for a sub print

Hey gang, long time but I'm looking for a sub print. I'm terrible at finding them in the wild and this season was no different! Any help much appreciated.
  15. irabionist

Share your art

Not mine, but a friend did some psychoactive plant drawings instagram.com/keneskae/
  16. Matt1208

wtb TBM long form

hope you’ve got some deep pockets, last piece I seen go was at $350
  17. XavierDass

wtb TBM long form

Been wanting to collect for ages. W.A
  18. Last week
  19. I enjoy the rants also. and agree, the "ending" was top notch (from 2). some parts of that trajectory sound remarkably similar/familiar. the dedication to dogmatic atheism is curious for a polyglot.
  20. ZefSide95

Youtube vids

“Gooney Abdog”
  21. Slocombe

A.B.C.

Bump. ABC seems to be making a resurgence.... but I can't justify the cost myself. Allegedly this is a stable improvement on the original. https://humboldtcsi.com/product/subterfuge-1/
  22. Or at least anyone with a decent amount of knowledge about the creation myths, Adam and Eve myths etc? I was raised as a Catholic and I need to work on eliminating a lot of extremely deep seated programming from my childhood. I had a few interesting "revelations" and there was a lot of info downloaded regarding the Genesis myths, garden of Eden stories, the "fall" and the nature of the demiurge. I'd love to chat about some of this with someone sometime. Still really trying to form a reasonably coherent line of thought about all of this. But I feel I'm getting closer to finding the root program that causes a lot of my dysfunctional behaviour.
  23. Insequent

Watch this space

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/company-news/how-rich-lister-barry-lambert-became-a-cannabis-mogul-in-a-bid-to-save-his-granddaughter/ar-AAGeixG?li=AAgfOd8&ocid=mailsignout Whilst I consider the title to be somewhat a juxtaposition, seeing "rich-lister" and "mogul" in the same sentence as "Cannabis", the article still adds momentum to this train. I just can't help imagining the journo's first "ASX listing" as a scene from "The Hunger Games". In no way do I wish to denigrate his motivation, his grand-daughter's condition, nor his family's suffering; these things don't just happen to the under-privileged. Perhaps Mr. Lambert will find enough gratitude in the power of his bank account to add support to the many folk who have pushed this agenda, not because they were personally suffering, but because someone else was. And not because they stand to make a shit-load of coloured paper out of it. Then again, perhaps I'm being too critical. Hell, the more I learn about our society and culture through psychology, sociology, anthropology, politics, global economics and media, and indeed my own experiences in the medical world, the greater the difficulty of not judging from my own pedestal. I did find it interesting that Mr. Lambert's son blames himself for his daughter's Dravet Syndrome because of his alcohol use...
  1. Load more activity