The Corroboree

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. VRG started out as a big clump of red flowering grandiflorus with 2-3 stems only slightly variegated however when crossed with other trichs a full range of variegation can be seen..... such as mis-val (validus) x vrg to near 100% variegation scop x vrg aka Zelly Oscar consists of 4-5 stems of seed grown plants that can exhibit monstrous / crested genetics. Pics are all oscar mother plants, one of the completely spineless stems flowered this yr Olivia consists of a single stem with a few branches and doesn't exhibit any monstrous genetics Bertha is very similar in growth & looks to LumberJack although crosses both ways have been made... Imo certain hybrids when crossed with other hybrids or clones tend to occasionally produce variegated seedlings... for example the SS02xSS01 plant when crossed with LumberJack or Bertha or Icaros or (insert name) sometimes produces variegated seedlings.
  3. Optimystic

Zelly's trich crosses, got pics? post here please

I practically started over again All of my outdoor cacti poofed one year I had a house full of Zelly Crosses tho I think close to half those pots in the hoop house contain Zelly hybrids Seedlings galore too The seedlings to the left were the most neglected, obviously Close up Lumberjack x Juuls Beautiful prickly's too
  4. Monster Garden These were some of the most neglected cacti in the world! Mostly sitting on pere by a window without water for months at a time... finally potted earlier this year late spring and swoosh Time to get huge
  5. readyasever

damiana seed

Thanks for explaining that to me. I'd like to add that Niacin didn't help my dreams and cause really annoying flushing, however niacinamide caused about a 30/40% increase in REM. Its also being used by harvard geneticist david sinclair to slow down aging. It is a precursor for co-factors NAD(H)and NADP(H) that are important in a variety of cellular pathways that affect skin physiology. NADH and NADPH decrease with age giving rise to the notion that supplementing skin with niacinamide can provide anti-aging benefits. In their reduced forms, NADH and NADPH act as antioxidants that can mitigate oxidative stress associated with intrinsic aging and photoaging. Additionally, niacinamide stimulates keratinocyte differentiation, believed to be a result of increased intracellular NADPH. Niacinamide has broad anti-inflammatory activity. It inhibits nuclear factor kappa B (Nf-kB), reduces production of a variety of inflammatory cytokines, like IL-1 and IL-12, prevents degranulation of mast cells and inhibits leukocyte migration into the skin
  6. Pedro99

QLD Parliament epetition to legalise cannabis

I've been sharing around, is there a certain goal number?
  7. sharxx101

3764 now and growing
  8. Hey Gimli, love the thread. Ive a big bag of L.scoparium seeds if you want a little Manuka Id be happy to post some across.
  9. Wile E. Peyote

Conseracacian

Mad props to any regular posters on The Nexus or Shroomery willing to share the flyer there.
  10. Wile E. Peyote

Conseracacian

Yes please!
  11. Glaukus

Conseracacian

I'll pass on some photos of trees killed by bark rippers in my local area if it helps.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Wile E. Peyote

Conseracacian

Interested in protecting Acacias? Please share the flyer and encourage your networks to do the same. Flyer - https://www.conseracacian.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Conseracacian-flyer.pdf Website – www.conseracacian.com Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/conseracacian Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/conseracacian/
  14. TheMooseZeus

IMG_20191021_100814.jpg

Sure looks like it! It was grown from a cutting i took just over a year ago. They grow fast as hell!
  15. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

What did you do in your sacred garden today?

Totally amazeballz! ..Brung 8 moar fatties in for winter before my little legs gave up for time being :3 Welcome aboard FerdieJ !!
  16. ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Post your track of the day

17. ph7

IMG_20191021_100814.jpg

Nice one man. Frosty Pink?
  18. Ajnadurga

Not so happy loph - Advice please.

Thanks EG yeah I thought the same, i'm actually amazed its gotten as far as it has in that soil. Do you think bare rooting would be the best step to take while they source a mineral base? or just leave it without any watering until they are ready to re-pot? Thanks man. I've got a few seed grown in scoria and sand/pebbles but they're alot smaller, i've never dealt with anything of this size. Cheers.
  19. Evil Genius

Not so happy loph - Advice please.

Hi mate, that's a terrible soil for Lophophora. Your buddy needs a mineral soil consisting of stuff like Pumice, Lava and similar minerals. The soil needd to dry lightning fast.
  20. Posting for a friend here, this is their loph family that's looking a bit depressed, at first glance I thought the soil looks all wrong, suffocating and not very aerated, but I said to them id ask here before re-potting to get the best advice and approach for a remedy as they don't want to make the wrong decision. I haven't seen it in person. yet. To get a better look, maybe this week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
  21. Definitely convinced Jesus was using soma, mana, focusing on the three major nadis, the Ida, Sushumna and Pingala through true yoga and plant use, scriptures are laden with reference to it, obviously dumbed down into shit like bread and wine in more recent texts... Drink wine in my remembrance? Wine doesn't help you remember sheeeet.... Entheogens on the other hand..... Well...
  22. Messiah

New tool album out today

I found it a welcome change in comparison to previous albums. Alot of power and force in the composition and lyrical content... Very relevant... More so than 10,000 days imo
  23. Messiah

Hope.
  24. Last week
  25. Humbolt

Post your track of the day

Elizabeth stopped playing guitar at age 17 for church and family reasons. God apparently disapproved of black women playing guitar back then. "While working with the Seegers (a voraciously musical family that included Pete Seeger, a son of Charles from a previous marriage) she remembered her own guitar playing from 40 years prior and picked up the instrument again and relearned to play it, almost from scratch.[8]"
  26. cant find any seeds right now, thanks + also would love to find seeds for caapi and phyllodium
  27. We don't have SHB in the Perth area (yet), only up in the Kimberley region of WA. Interesting that the maggots, even given their small size, made it through the frames when opened I can't wait for my first flow harvest. Switching another of my langstroth hives over to a flow super this week hopefully once the 8 frames in the super are capped. Keeping 2 as langstroth for honeycomb production also
  1. Load more activity