The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Dark empire

coca seeds/plant wanted study only

edit

Edited by Rev

I agree about that sally, how often do you mist it? It's amazing how it's adapted without a humidity tent. I've seen some without humidity tents, in areas out of the wind, that still don't grow as perfect as that and sometimes have slightly curled or droopy leaves.

edit

Edited by Rev

Yeah, I don't put my SD plants in humidity tents even in winter when ambient humidity is only 10%.

I don't even root cuttings in humidity tents anymore as they root just fine without it and once rooted you can plant them straight into the soil in ambient humidity without wilting at all.

This is the soil mix I use which is pellet like and has been pre heated heated in a kiln or so it says on the packet.

Seems to allow a lot of oxygen to get to the roots and the pics show egg plant and tomato plants grown in ordinary soil compared to this stuff. I really find the root ball is as big as they show in these pics.

I also top all my SD cuttings above teh second node shortly after they have been potted and settled in, this makes them bush out and indeed put out stems from the node beneath the soil giving you a nice bush with which you can make many more plants.

I mist them maybe once every other day.

cimg20013eb.jpg

Soil with vermiculite although I added about 20% perlite to it.

cimg20028fd.jpg

Edited by Spliff

wow that looks like bonsai mix? That would be very cool to transform a Sally into a Bonsai, hahahaha. :D

Guest RedHead

All you boys are very naughty. I had to bump this thread its hilarious. "Mens rea"?...there you go I even learnt a bit more Latin. Is that a lawyer in the house?

I'd like to make a suggestion to all the testoserone junkies threatening to import an illegal substance....why not export your body. Jeez, go to Bolivia or Peru for a month or 2. See the world for real. Bolivia totally rocks. I've been just about everywhere and I still drool over the memories of it, the people, culture, mountains, markets, wildlife. Maybe I'll find some photies...

Edited by RedHead

All you boys are very naughty. I had to bump this thread its hilarious. "Mens rea"?...there you go I even learnt a bit more Latin. Is that a lawyer in the house?

Not a lawyer but 'mens rea' translates to "guilty mind". It usually has to be established that the accused has knowledge that what they are doing is wrong in that it proves intent was wrongful or criminal.

I'd like to make a suggestion to all the testoserone junkies threatening to import an illegal substance....why not export your body. Jeez, go to Bolivia or Peru for a month or 2. See the world for real. Bolivia totally rocks. I've been just about everywhere and I still drool over the memories of it, the people, culture, mountains, markets, wildlife. Maybe I'll find some photies...

Excellent for those who have time or money to travel. Many don't.

If you do go to any of these countries and actually see coca berries though you might want to consider swallowing the berries whole. A good many with a meal the night before you travel home. You might also consider taking some codeine or other tablet to bung your bowels up a bit. When you get home you then get out the Ansell gloves and after you've shat upon a newspaper you can have fun seeing how many of them you can find. What you do with them thereafter is well... up to your own imagination as this entire paragraph is.

Edited by sobriquet

This is the soil mix I use which is pellet like and has been pre heated heated in a kiln or so it says on the packet.

Seems to allow a lot of oxygen to get to the roots and the pics show egg plant and tomato plants grown in ordinary soil compared to this stuff. I really find the root ball is as big as they show in these pics.

I also top all my SD cuttings above teh second node shortly after they have been potted and settled in, this makes them bush out and indeed put out stems from the node beneath the soil giving you a nice bush with which you can make many more plants.

I mist them maybe once every other day.

cimg20013eb.jpg

Soil with vermiculite although I added about 20% perlite to it.

cimg20028fd.jpg

Where on earth do you get that mix from in Australia (if it is available here at all)?

Guest RedHead

yeah money. My happiest times seem mostly to have been skint, with friends and a backpack.

It usually has to be established that the accused has knowledge that what they are doing is wrong in that it proves intent was wrongful or criminal.

While this is true of a lot of laws, it does not always apply. Drug law and some criminal law often assumes that ignorance is not a defence. In many asian countries this principle is even more prevalent.

The crimes act in australia defined where responsibility, intent and ignorance apply. It's quite complex and can't be summed up in a sweeping generalisation.

While this is true of a lot of laws, it does not always apply. Drug law and some criminal law often assumes that ignorance is not a defence. In many asian countries this principle is even more prevalent.

The crimes act in australia defined where responsibility, intent and ignorance apply. It's quite complex and can't be summed up in a sweeping generalisation.

I think you'll find most criminal law requires the establishment of criminal intent or mens rea.

Nevertheless I am aware it's not always mandatory, hence why I used the word "usually" ;)

Main entry: usually adverb

Example: he usually masturbated in the morning.

normally, generally, habitually, customarily, routinely, typically, ordinarily, commonly, conventionally, traditionally; as a rule, in general, more often than not, in the main, mainly, mostly, for the most part, nine times out of ten.

:)

I know you did not mean exclusively. BUT some folks who read this might not get that nuance and might find themselves in a tight spot because they relied on their ignorance getting them off.

Sometimes it gets even more muddled. For example, a drug law might apply as follows:

If you didn't know the drugs were in your suitcase then your ignorance will save you. if you knew the drugs were in the suitcase, but weren't aware they were illegal then ignorance will not save you.

Case in point would be the importation of the supplement DHEA which is legal in almost every country except australia. If you knew the DHEA was in your bag, but you did not know it was prohibited and can reasonably prove this) then you can still be prosecuted.

haha well some one had to bring this one back up didnt they ? :P :P :P

ahh the good times, the good times indeed.

Ill cut to the chase, my friend in a parallel universe living in a country called "auzneyland" just informed me that due to massive climate change the last coca plant on the planet just died, and for botanical preservation the people of auzneyland are looking for a new specimen to bring it back from the dead. I was told in this parallel, money was grown on trees thanks to genetic engineering, so commerce was no issue.

Apply within. and i can redirect you to my friend called Mr Escobar.

Thanks.

someone obviously paid NO attention to the rest of this thread :rolleyes:

and the mod apparently isn't either.

haha yeah i know

but i was a good boy and brought up an old one, and didnt start a new one. i know my posting rules.

and as a reward......

funny, i was reading this thread just a day or so ago. Then I see it here and thought I must have accidently posted in it or something...

Also, synaesthesia, READ THE WHOLE THREAD. The answers ARE within.... :)

i wonder why the salvia is much more openly talked about than the c0ca, when both are illegal. i mean no one dares open a thred about their friends coca plant in sth america or anything. I spose they would be swamped with ppl wanting some.

:P

part of the reason is that coca is one of the 'evil 3' which have been prohibited for 20 years or so, while kratom and salvia are in the much newer 'evil 5'. Most members of the authorities wouldn't know the new 2.

part of the reason is that coca is one of the 'evil 3' which have been prohibited for 20 years or so, while kratom and salvia are in the much newer 'evil 5'. Most members of the authorities wouldn't know the new 2.

this statment invites me to post about a reocuring thought i have. the scenario is as follows, authorities bust a person with say salvia divinorum, spice or so... and than the authority figure with the expectation :drool: , of having cofiscated a street drug, proceeds to smoke some of it...

kaboom, serves you right you pig, hahaha! :bootyshake:

Nice to see this thread bumped up, it's great.

But you are all very naughty. Put your bottoms up to the monitor so I can spank you all. :bootyshake:

The concept of the police being blown out by sampling confiscated SD plant/leaf is unlikely, considering they wouldn't be using it properly in the first place to experience the effects.

Nice to see this thread bumped up, it's great.

But you are all very naughty. Put your bottoms up to the monitor so I can spank you all. :bootyshake:

The concept of the police being blown out by sampling confiscated SD plant/leaf is unlikely, considering they wouldn't be using it properly in the first place to experience the effects.

Actually it would be better if they got no effects. They'd wonder wtf it is banned for that way and maybe give up enforcing the stupid and unnecessary law.

My girlfriends friend, needs some where to send things, caus its prolly not wise to send to home addy, even though in retrospect its no diff to sedning it under an alias to a freinds house.

its such a shame that such a rare and exotci plant just cant be grown openly and legally. such a shame.

i mean i can understand if u have the plants for illegal reasons of financial gain or hundreds of them.. yeah u can fine them. but one or a few as an insurance policy against death.. in the home should be fine. such a shame.

yeah so i heard dbot was alright. i guess ill just pass on the info. it would be good to know if anyone actually can first hand reccomend that site. but oh well. theres another one too that have the E.Coca. not much dearer than dbot.

A beep de beep beep. thats al folks. PM's welcome for any info.