The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Dark empire

coca seeds/plant wanted study only

this guy i new had salvia((when it was legal)) and grew it in just about the opposite climate to a mexican rainforest, and they did really well!!i read everywhere that they are hell fussy

(maybee its the strain???)

jono

I dunno why everyone is always cryin' about salvia. It's so easy, you have to treat Lady Sally as a real lady and the rest will follow.

You can give them no water for more than a week and they'll look terrible. Give them a bit water and they are ok again. They ain't that hard. But they are sensitive for mass nursering. They won't like it if you stick them together with a whole bunch of them, just to consume them. It's like they feel it. If you don't give them respect, they'll die. I know this sounds crap, but it's the truth. I know have 8 salvia's. 4 at a window northside with indirect light and wet air. 4 at window southside with indirect light.

Twice a week they go in the shower, they like that. I shower them and they stay in my shower for a couple of hours and then go back to their place

The most difficult plants I ever had/have are E. Nov. and fucking Syrian Rue!

I really don't have any feeling with these plants at all :(.

the secret is, if your gonna grow it dont talk about it, if not talk about it all you want because that will likely draw the attention away from those actually growing it........

apothecary:

Rock n Liam, so you gotta dig the seeds out of the ground, and then send it back to them?

Let me get it straight...you gotta...be gutsy enough to order these seedsand hope you don't get caught...then be stupid enough to get busted for exporting a controlled item?

That is right, and i have similar feelings, as is evidenced by my last sentence in that post.

One thing i have noticed - did everyones cats just die? what happened to people's cats doing everything for them, either people are getting egotistical or cats are getting lazy

speaking of salvia those pesky bugs keep chewing my sally d leaves all the time :mad: and I dont want to use pesticide

my cutting doesnt have any leaves after 2 weeks ! ^ (edit - garden sage that is )

[ 20. June 2005, 13:27: Message edited by: live by ]

if your talking about sally d mine dident grow for ages it gets slugish wile its roots grow. but it takes a wile. tell me how it goes anyway

Edited by Dark empire

seriously i think we should stop talkin about illegals(myself included) so blatently,,,it would suck to lose this site to the authoritahs..

I dont think police are cruising through fourums looking for someone to say somthing that isent legal. If that was the case places like oz stoners and similar forums would be of line

and if i t couldnt go , themn i should say....or maybe WOULD ssay ....qoute me on this one....or the little turn ago go heyyy maybe i can go this one...lol or maybe it gos often on the lot haa nah sorry guys but this one wasnt wahat wa was said ....:: :P

There is a difference between talking about how to grow salvia and sell/trade them I think.

Hey, I can give great monologues about salvia on this forum caus' it's "legal" in Belgium :cool: .

Dark empire:

if your talking about sally d mine dident grow for ages it gets slugish will its roots grow. but it takes a wile. tell me how it goes anyway

thankyou i was beginning to get worried thanks ! tops :D

jees it does get a bit off topic , cocoa seeds , then me being the biological father of dark empire then :D salvia jees lol

Dark empire:

if your talking about sally d mine dident grow for ages it gets slugish will its roots grow. but it takes a wile. tell me how it goes anyway

how long does it take till its startes to explode with growth?

mr b.caapi:

and if i t couldnt go , themn i should say....or maybe WOULD ssay ....qoute me on this one....or the little turn ago go heyyy maybe i can go this one...lol or maybe it gos often on the lot haa nah sorry guys but this one wasnt wahat wa was said ....:: :P

:confused:

Mr B Caapi, whatever you're growing/smoking; it must be good.

monkeyZ:

monkeyZ:

:confused:

Mr B Caapi, whatever you're growing/smoking; it must be good.

:D

I had to wait for ages live by also make sure thier arnt to many leaves on thier (that is you have any) because it slows down root groth.

good luck :cool:

but to anwser your q live by it started growing after 4 weeks it takes a wile but dont worry

how similar (if at all) are the effects of tropacocaine to cocaine?

EDIT: anyone know where to get a full copy of the paper outlined here?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...9304&query_hl=4

I'm not interested at all in cocaine, but i would like to know more about the alkaloids of some related plants that are native to australia. there doesn't seem to be much info. seems much more interesting area of exploration than illegal OS plants :)

[ 21. June 2005, 14:50: Message edited by: monkeyZ ]

misting with neem oil dosnt bother sally and appears quite affective on bugs.

with cuttings it seems helpful to cut any leaves that are bigger than a 50c piece in half across the centre vein

this thread is fukn hilarious...

thats all ive got to say...

anyone know where to find the Australian native Erythoxylum plant? I'm keen to study it also.