The Corroboree

When the seed cracked in another dimension, I could hear sonic beauty. It became a tremendous motivation to look for the evolving life forms in the never ending bifurcating fractal that was the unfolding sequence of nature's progression and omniscience. Then suddenly, what I thought was, or perhaps knew already in the core of my soul, was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind and gods could reach.

Little did the reptilian, psychedelic mushrooms do to prevent my consuming them along with their wisdom.

However I continued to reach for butt plugs to cram in multiple and metaphorical ways into my reptilian friends overly enthusiatsic briefcase which was surprisingly well-lubricated consdiering that it's teeth were gently masticating mushrooms. It looked strangely euphoric and similarly, sumptuously, exotic.

What else would one have to blue duck (rhyming slang for glue unstuck) before things really came undone. When we gazed upon melting teapots and interlocking steam trains, I reminisced whilst holding seventeen perforated seed pods from the nether regions of a truly unique space goat. Then, whithersoever, flying train enigmatically arrived. Gallows laugh my mind away but never find true culprits in the heavily salted landscape of self transforming robot demons. Shrunken heads drizzle sulphuric skeleton keys that open strange doors, dark recesses, and liquid nightmares. Believing only creases eternal help from the alien minds transmitting dreams

through mycelial

buckminsterfullerene frameworks

Edited by ballzac

, oscillate at

pigshit-germinated poppyseeds

filled dunes

Devance, that is CHEATING :wave-finger: ...Besides, it's nice if it makes a certain degree of gramatical sense, even if it's nonsensical.

Someone punch ballzac :P

Someone punch ballzac :P

###Ballzac punches himself### :blush:

Ballzac right. I should have done so.

I didn't realize that it had to be directly linear chained. I thought Ballzac was going to do the verb/adverb heavy work.

Thought is was a stream of consciousness type of thing.

Not Ballzacs fault at all.

Ballzac right. I should have done so.

I didn't realize that it had to be directly linear chained. I thought Ballzac was going to do the verb/adverb heavy work.

Thought is was a stream of consciousness type of thing.

Not Ballzacs fault at all.

There are no rules apart from the two word thing, and I didn't start this thread anyway. It was just pissing me off that's all, but I think I was just being a wanker, sorry.

I don't think you are a wanker or a new term I have had explained [bonk].

I didn't read the first of the thread on the rules.

I think a new thread by Ballzac is exactly I would would like too experince.

I will try and do better.