The Corroboree

would one

have to

(rhyming slang)

When the seed cracked in another dimension, I could hear sonic beauty. It became a tremendous motivation to look for the evolving life forms in the never ending bifurcating fractal that was the unfolding sequence of nature's progression and omniscience. Then suddenly, what I thought was, or perhaps knew already in the core of my soul, was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind and gods could reach.

Little did the reptilian, psychedelic mushrooms do to prevent my consuming them along with their wisdom.

However I continued to reach for butt plugs to cram in multiple and metaphorical ways into my reptilian friends overly enthusiatsic briefcase which was surprisingly well-lubricated consdiering that it's teeth were gently masticating mushrooms. It looked strangely euphoric and similarly, sumptuously, exotic.

What else would one have to blue duck (rhyming slang for glue...

unstuck) before...

came undone

when we

Edited by Passive Daemon

gazed upon

melting teapots

and interlocking

Edited by ballzac

When the seed cracked in another dimension, I could hear sonic beauty. It became a tremendous motivation to look for the evolving life forms in the never ending bifurcating fractal that was the unfolding sequence of nature's progression and omniscience. Then suddenly, what I thought was, or perhaps knew already in the core of my soul, was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind and gods could reach.

Little did the reptilian, psychedelic mushrooms do to prevent my consuming them along with their wisdom.

However I continued to reach for butt plugs to cram in multiple and metaphorical ways into my reptilian friends overly enthusiatsic briefcase which was surprisingly well-lubricated consdiering that it's teeth were gently masticating mushrooms. It looked strangely euphoric and similarly, sumptuously, exotic.

What else would one have to blue duck (rhyming slang for glue unstuck) before things really came undone. When we gazed upon melting teapots and interlocking...

steam trains

, I reminisced...

whilst holding

seventeen perforated...

seed pods

truly unique

space goat.

Then, whithersoever...