The Corroboree

continued to

reach for

to CRAM

When the seed cracked in another dimension, I could hear sonic beauty. It became a tremendous motivation to look for the evolving life forms in the never ending bifurcating fractal that was the unfolding sequence of nature's progression and omniscience. Then suddenly, what I thought was, or perhaps knew already in the core of my soul, was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind and gods could reach.

Little did the reptilian, psychedelic mushrooms do to prevent my consuming them along with their wisdom.

However I continued to reach for butt plugs to cram in multiple and metaphorical ways....

into my

was surprisingly

its teeth

and similarly

,sumptuously exotic

Edited by naja naja

...that's when some pigs kicked the door in....

(to scavenge for poppy seeds in the cupboard)

Edited by gomaos

..only to be pounced upon by a diminutive Gomao dressed in a gorilla costume..

Edited by r. Jackson

Did I miss something? I thought it was two words each? I'm all for painting outside the lines, but it was going so well...

Did I miss something? I thought it was two words each? I'm all for painting outside the lines, but it was going so well...

I concur... :)

When the seed cracked in another dimension, I could hear sonic beauty. It became a tremendous motivation to look for the evolving life forms in the never ending bifurcating fractal that was the unfolding sequence of nature's progression and omniscience. Then suddenly, what I thought was, or perhaps knew already in the core of my soul, was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind and gods could reach.

Little did the reptilian, psychedelic mushrooms do to prevent my consuming them along with their wisdom.

However I continued to reach for butt plugs to cram in multiple and metaphorical ways into my reptilian friends overly enthusiatsic briefcase which was surprisingly well-lubricated consdiering that it's teeth were gently masticating mushrooms. It looked strangely euphoric and similarly, sumptuously, exotic.

What else...