core of

Edited by wandjina

was that

we are...

existing in

mental construct

Edited by Benzito

ordinary mankind

Then suddenly what I thought was, or perhaps knew already, in the core of my soul was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind

and gods

Edited by Being

could reach

(full stop).

Why is

Update/Bump :D

When the seed cracked in another dimension, I could hear sonic beauty. It became a tremendous motivation to look for the evolving life forms in the never ending bifurcating fractal that was the unfolding sequence of nature's progression and omniscience. Then suddenly, what I thought was, or perhaps knew already in the core of my soul, was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind and gods could reach.

the reptilian

psychidelic mushrooms

Edited by Amulte

prevent my

consuming them

update:

When the seed cracked in another dimension, I could hear sonic beauty. It became a tremendous motivation to look for the evolving life forms in the never ending bifurcating fractal that was the unfolding sequence of nature's progression and omniscience. Then suddenly, what I thought was, or perhaps knew already in the core of my soul, was that we are existing in the only mental construct ordinary mankind and gods could reach.

Little did the reptilian, psychedelic mushrooms do to prevent my consuming them along with their wisdom.

update:

Little did the reptilian, psychedelic mushrooms do to prevent my consuming them along with their wisdom.

However I...