The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Entheogenesis Australis 06 - Spirit - Mind - Science - Sound

Thanks for that E, hope you can all Id me now :)

Those photos are pure genius. :P

its ok, i always present a balanced vision of a multifaceted bigger picture.... just in installments...

now u can all id Ronny, but can u Id his over-lord plant soul?

gallery_507_7_332104.jpg

and to continue in my shameless over-promotion of ega, i thought id put a picture out there to entice all you ladies looking for your half man, half interdimensional pixie plant head 'guru' to swarm around and learn all the different vedic principles of the karma sutra... this guy is more shanti then osho!

gallery_507_7_636796.jpg

oh, and dont let the eyes fool you, he is just 'in transit' commincating with hyper dimensional intelligencia in regards to their invitation to ega..

And if u look closely you will see a recent wound from where he uploaded mescalito via an intra muscular bridgessii injection... (yes he indeed injected an entire eileen cutting, spikes and all)

Edited by min(E)rval

I have just got back from Qld with work, and are about to sink my teeth back in to all the EGA work. I was very happy to run in to 4 people when i was north that said they where going to making the trip down for this years conference, that was good news and means the word is getting out there and people are interested.

With out getting in to all the names, we have a sterling line up already, with both our regular’s (Carl T, Michel B and more) speakers and some new ones.

I am happy to say however that we do have some interesting new speakers this year. To name just a couple, we have;

Darpan - Who has been doing some inspiring work over the years on Shamanistic Plants

Rak Razam - is an accomplished psychedelic & SF writer and critic.

http://www.undergrowth.org/shazaman/rebirt...f_age_rak_razam

http://www.blogger.com/profile/6014042

Kath W - that has been help setting up party and ethnobotany conferences in oz for year.

Andy R - that has been a first aid worker at outdoor dance party for many years including earthcore.

So as you can see there is loads to look forward to at this years Entheogenesis Australis.

:)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Just listened to Rak's interview on JJJ where he states that it is speculated that Hoffman still takes very small doses of LSD in the 5 to 10 milligram range!! small doses, go hoffman! whats a few decimal points between friends!

Great interview though,well worth the listen and will be good to hear him speak at EGA

Edited by Tripitaka

This sounds awesome!

My girlfriend and myself will definitely be there (for our first time). We look forward to meeting everyone! :D

Oh, and Ronnie's a lucky man to have such an important specimen as his overlord plant-soul (nice size too), although it's hard to say which of the two friends it is without a closer look. :)

hey mods... can we get this thread pinned???

theres gonna be a whole bunch of updates coming through until the event and it would be good to keep this thread in eyes view at all times.

cheers

It is a very mute point, but I would just like to correct some thinking, in that I am not running this conference, but rather a group of about 10 people are all pooling together to get this one afloat. The main team is from Vic however People for Adelaide, Nsw and even Queensland are all helping contribute important energy, and even people that are not going to make it down this year but are still helping set it up to make sure it is there when they can.

Thank god for team work

Oh fuck I gotta start makin plans of how the hell I'm gonna make my way down.

Edit: No negative vibes in this thread :wink:, hope I didn't sound to abrubt. Just it's the first time the concept of arranging transport entered my scattered brain.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

The venue is closer to Melb this time, on the coast.

But is you are coming from Qld, being one hour closer to Melb dose not mean to much, hahahaha.

As those of you that have been to Opoeia know, it is amazing, and those of you that have not are in for a surprise.

B)

this conference is looking so damn sexy on paper ;)

ye all better do a good job at capturing it in digital format so i can share in the experience from india...

Its great to see it all coming together, looks like this year is gonna be a ripper!!!

Hahaha, be careful not to spoil the surprise there E, no one else here has seen what you have seen, ergo the line up.

Yes all will be unveiled shortly

:wink:

^^^Not if I slip Eli a bunch of phenobarbitol in his pina coloda. I will have ALL the answers.

Haha, probably way to many, and loads that may make you very sick, he is a strange man :P

stranger then normality!!!

and ull always get questions... ohso many questions

97543713_ad9156b2ea_o.jpg

Ok that is it min(E)rval, you have pushed me to far, if you are going to give it, you are going to have to learn to take it. Your time is up.

:bootyshake:

if you are going to give it, you are going to have to learn to take it.

hmmmmmmmmm

:innocent_n:

well if that photos all i have to 'take' then im obviously not giving enough!!

btw, ive been looking forward to seeing that photo for a while..thanx.

we should get a huge dumpster for ega, just so the guys have a comfortable place to bond, be blokes, and piss hand in hand ;)

fuck man ive never seen you with hair...well at least that long!!!!

Eli dude your sexy with hair!!!!

fuck man ive never seen you with hair...well at least that long!!!!

Eli dude your sexy with hair!!!!

I know!!! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!

When I first met you Eli I was shocked because I thought'd you'd have long hair etc (such as my long haired, bearded companion who provided transport up yar way on many occaisions).

If it's still long, keep it that way. Looks mad.

I think he only has long hair when he is going to the toilet; at all other times I think it is short.

Ok, well we can not update the web page and get the full conference info up for 2 weeks or so when my fantastic and beautiful girl gets back from Turkey, so for those of you that know the score, the Early Bird tickets are available @ $55 for a very limited time at http://www.entheo.net/

Get them why you can….

We can not send you the physical tickets till they get printed late next week, but they are not far away.

So get in to it

Plant on

ega2006.jpg

Who did that decor, and can i please get a high quality picture, and how big is it in dimensions?

(the lizard thing with the spiral tongue holding the what-appears-to-be-lotus)

Edited by n00dle

IZWOZ are great! Their visuals added so much to last years event!

I believe that the image of the "being" is holding mushroms.

UV006.jpg

P.S. Support local Artists!!!

Edited by Tripitaka

IZWOZ are the Bomb

There art taped right into our subconscious throw it into another dimension, there art is primal, as well as very deep, for the psymind it is a dream incarnate.

They are defiantly on bord again this year, bigger and better.

Here is some IZWOS art pics in action at the Triptamind Free party

96677477_41f925bbc0.jpg

F1020015NetAtonix-trip06.jpg

And just think this year’s conference is in an even more lush location than last year.