The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

aww shit yeh!!! I like what doc. Free Man prescribes!

VVV Gets nice sized cambo cubey print on inside of random random birthday card (clean and sterile), 15 HBWR and a few tablespoons of rueVVVVV

Edited by misteek

All received Thanx misteek

www gets some A.maidenii seed and some rue seed and some trich seed www

Edited by Free Man

yummy..thanks

VVVVVVV .....gets lucky dip of goodies....VVVVVVV

blaM!! Cheers

VVVVVVVVVV gets a fair bit of persian whites, 7 Rose supari satchels, 4 liquorice seeds, some blue waterlilly flowers and around 28 grams of cracked betel nutVVVVVVVV

EDIT + lots of m.hahnia seeds unsure of viability

Edited by spacemonk

Yoink

Thanks Spacemonkey

VVVVVVVVVgets a heap of tricho seed, some nice epiphyllum cuttings, heaps of nicotiana seeds and a heap of random seedsVVVVVVVV

Edited by Interdimensional monkeyman

Thanks!

vvvvv some home grown ipomoea seed (wedding bells), some hbwr, some rue seed vvvvvv

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVgets kk339seedling, kohres bridgesii seedling,an eileen pup, and a 25cm trichocereus pachanoiVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

trader pays postage.

Edited by incognito

yoink, cheers Jono

VVVVVVVVVVVV 10 ea of Icaros, LC001, LC002, 20 Psycho0 x ?, huasca x ?, tsp of afghan poppy, 2 Nelumbo nucifera, 12 HBWR, 10 longifolia & 10 Lw var cedral in a pear tree VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by shruman

thanks shru :)

VVVVVVVV gets 5 x MG 'Heavenly Blue' seeds, 30+ Rivea corymbosa seeds, 5 x Blue Lotus seeds, 12 x Sceletium emarcidum seeds and 20 x Trich. peruvian 'Icaro' seeds... and a Phalaenopsis. schilleriana seedling or an ornamental echinopsis pup, whichever you'd prefer. VVVVVVVV

vvvvv some home grown ipomoea seed (wedding bells), some hbwr, some rue seed, a pachanoi vvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv gets 30 brug suav 'lemon gold' x suav 'pink' seed, and a kk339 seedlingvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvv gets a P. Sub print (for microscopy only)vvvvvvvvvv

Edited by AndyAmine.

VVVVVVVVVVV.....Gets a cube print....(for microscopy only)VVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by AndyAmine.

Woo!

vvvvvv Gets a small Pedro pup and a selection of whatever seeds I can rustle up including HBWR vvvvvv

cool

VVV Gets some T.Bridgesii seeds, some P.somniferum seeds, some I.Violacea seeds, some fresh chilli seeds, and a KS cube print (for microscopy only) VVV

Edited by Quantum_Reality

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgets i violacea seeds, 30 brug suav 'lemon gold' x suav 'pink' seedvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Can everyone PLEASE state in their posts that any spore prints they have for trade are ONLY on offer or microscopy purposes. (or it will be deleted)

I thought this was pretty clear by now...

awwww what a gip...my man above me was from France and now I don't get anythin..booo hissss...

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

NOTICE:

I have now decided to make the 'Free Ethnobotanicals Thread' for Australian members only to prevent any potential problems with importation.

If you would like to trade with someone O/S then please use the new O/S free trading thread or start a new thread or contact the person you want to trade with via PM directly.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and if you feel this decision is wrong or unfair please send me a PM.

Edited by AndyAmine.