The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

And we're back...

I'll take those beans if ya want monkeyguts, btw those selenis going great guns but how do you graft on hollow stock? Doesit matter, clean air in there?

VVVVVV gets a rose geranium cut, just rooted, some minty lions tail, jicama yam bean "Northey St" seed, argemone "Northbrook" seed, turbina seed,chamomile seedVVVVV

VM

Edited by Vertmorpheus

edited due to stupidity..DOH..!

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

<Off topic>

Hi I'm new to this site but swim is looking for some loph seeds if you spare some would be much appreciated..thanks.

Gidday Hunab, welcome. If you want to track down any sort of items, your best bet would be to look through recent threads in the Seed and Plant Exchange (the S&PE). If you can't find anyone offering what you're after, start a thread in the S&PE requesting the items with what you can offer in return (eg. a trade of some sort or maybe offer cash if need be). If you would like to participate in this ongoing thread, there are instructions in the first post. You basically request what the last person offered and advise what you will share with the next person (then they receive what you posted, etc). There is no cost involved apart from postage (to be outlined in the post or via private message), so it is basically a continual trading thread.

Hope this helps.

End <Off topic>

Edited by Ace

Thanks ..the penny has dropped now...DUH..

Hunab.

So where we at now anyway? How 'bouts I offer some VVVVVVV RANDOM SHIT!!! VVVVVVVVVV

The catch is you don't find out what it is 'till it shows up on your doorstep! Hehe...

BAM! yeah I want random stuff.

ok - don't know on numbers but the following are a rough guess

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

T grandiflorus seeds x 25

T peruvianus x 25

T pachanoi x 25

T macrogonus x 25

Erythrina crista galli seeds x 3

mimosa hostillis x 25

Petalostylis cassiodes seeds x 15

Anadenanthera colubrina seeds x 10

maybe more if nobody takes this. these things should change at least every week

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Edited by watertrade

awww baby - i hit the jackpot! btw WT have u had any trouble germing ur peruvianus seed? i haven't had any luck with any of the peru seed u gave me! probably just my seed tek but thought i'd ask!

VVVVVVVVV gets 20 HBWR seed, a few tablespoons worth of rue seed, a shitty 2cm cambo cube print (when i say shitty i just mean the dick who took it did a terrible job! it's sterile though - still good for your microscopy needs) and some 'cosmic purple' Daucus carota seed VVVVVVVVV

Nipped in the bud, Carry on now.

Edited by shruman

awww baby - i hit the jackpot! btw WT have u had any trouble germing ur peruvianus seed? i haven't had any luck with any of the peru seed u gave me! probably just my seed tek but thought i'd ask!

thats how this thread should work !-- quick and exciting :)

my peruvianus seed?, dunno! havn't tried ;) although they came from a good source - they should be right…?

"VVVVVVVVV gets 20 HBWR seed, a few tablespoons worth of rue seed, a shitty 2cm cambo cube print and some 'cosmic purple' Daucus carota seed VVVVVVVV "

thanks mate

wwbeteal nuts, organic dagga herbage, organic vegie seeds, spider grass seeds, whatever other i can findwww

Thanx Toast all Received

www gets one small TBM pup www

Edited by Free Man

Thanks!

Next gets:

Ariocarpus seeds - A. confusus, A. trigonus v. 'Palmillas' and A retusus v. 'Hacienda' (~15 of each)

Edited by Ace

Thanks!

Next gets:

Ariocarpus seeds - A. confusus, A. trigonus v. 'Palmillas' and A retusus v. 'Hacienda' (~15 of each)

I'll take that lot thanks

www gets a pachanoi cutting and what ever else I can find www

Edited by Jack

Cheers Jack!!!

VVVVVVVVVVVVV gets a spach cutting, a couple hylocereus and a couple Selenicereus cuts and 50c bag of lollies :P VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by Interdimensional monkeyman

ZOMG, lollies!

vvvvvvv Gets a rooted T. Macrogonus (I think) seedling, 10x L. Williamsii var Cedral seeds vvvvvv

ZOMG, lollies!

vvvvvvv Gets a rooted T. Macrogonus (I think) seedling, 10x L. Williamsii var Cedral seeds vvvvvv

I'll take that thanks

vvvvvvvvvGets pachanoi cutting and some other odds and end VVVVVVVV

Edited by Jack

damn Jack you beat me to the punch :P

Edited by cycle

Ok people I can't leave this just sitting here....

Cheers Jack!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVGets an inknown tricho cut and a couple hylo cuts and a couple Selenicereus cuts, and a $1 bag of lolliesVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

mmmmmmmmystery tricho lollies, cheers IMM,

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Gets .5 gram of mixed tricho seeds, one T. spachianus tip and one T. bridgesii cutting\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

mmmmmmmmystery tricho lollies, cheers IMM,

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Gets .5 gram of mixed tricho seeds, one T. spachianus tip and one T. bridgesii cutting\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Yum yum ! Thanx a bunch PD

WWWW Gets a pachanoi cut, some syrian rue seed, some P. brachy seed and a random cube print :lol: WWWWW

you bastard harry!! :lol: u beat me by 4 hours! your offerings please me greatly though :worship: (Harry has the best prints!)

VVVVVVVVV gets 25 HBWR seed, another 3 tablespoons of rue, and some calea buddage! (has seeds in it, dunno if still viable - makes a real nice realxing J though) VVVVVVV

Edited by misteek

thanks misteek

www betel nuts, T. spac seeds, white poppy seeds, spider grass seeds, organic dagga herbage www

bam I'll take those THANKS INTER

VVVVVVVVVVVV gets Acacia Bakeri seeds mimosa hostils seeds Trich seeds and a CD VVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by Hunab Ku

Thanx Hunab all received.

Hunab you got my address!!

www gets a small TBM pup www

Edited by Free Man