The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

thanks, ill just claim the originals CBF with the 10 HBWRs :)

vVvvV gets 3 x 20 packs of papaver seed (pink ruffle, red tazzy and danish), 15 x fresh dried p. carth berries, 100+ N. Rustica, 50 x Red bell pepper, 50 x peruvian white habanero VvvVv

Are these claimed above im confused,but interested

vVvvV gets 3 x 20 packs of papaver seed (pink ruffle, red tazzy and danish), 15 x fresh dried p. carth berries, 100+ N. Rustica, 50 x Red bell pepper, 50 x peruvian white habanero VvvVv

Are these claimed above im confused,but interested

You may claim those however you need to put up something for the next person. In the same format.

You may claim those however you need to put up something for the next person. In the same format.

Oh i get it now,thats fair.

I am growing some P.Viridis,P.Alba,and B.Cappi, so ill try again in the future.

Thanks

To help move this along I'll add

vvvvv your choice of a kombucha SCOBY or some winged yam bulbils Dioscorea alata (white yam, purple & green stems & leaves) to the pot. vvvvvvv

• Like 1

Yes please! Paps and winged yams it seems? Woohoo!

Vvvvvv gets a couple of trich seedlings (about 1.5 inches high) and a pere grafted loph - it's only just taken (seedling size) but will go good :-) vvvvvv maybe something else, depending what else I find vvvvvvv

Edited by gilligan

thankyou d00d,

VVVV gets P.C. Pachanoi x Psycho0, Leonotis Leonurus, Peganum Harmala, Trichocereus Bridgesii VVVV

In an effort to nudge this along again i'll add to the pot above

VVVVVVV cape gooseberry (Physalis peruviana); true dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) and something else from the bowels of the seed binVVVV all seed

VVV gets 5 x Passiflora incarnata, many x Scutellaria barbata, 25 x Eucalyptus pulchella (White Peppermint) VVV

EDIT: did not have the Atherospermum moschatum anymore. Apologisings

Edited by whitewind

I'll snaffel that

vvvvv gets datura, P som "giant pink", Coix lacryma-jobi, cape gooseberry; true dandelion all seed vvvvvvvvvvv

I'll add a few fresh ipomoea aquatica seeds, first of the season

Edited by shortly

I'll add 5 Petalostigma pubescens quinine bush seeds to the above to push it along

I'll try those thanks shortly

VVVVV 10 x J3-Psycho0, 5 x Glycyrrhiza glabra, 5 x Acacia Phleb VVVVVV

Wow Phleb seed I'll take those thanks very much Indian Dreaming!

VVV Gets Brunfelsia australis, Aralia cordata, Scutellaria barbata all seedVVV

Aha has been rolled back a little, to put it right not sure exactly what I put up - but

vvvv DONE vvvv

Edited by waterboy

Good stuff WB, I'll add to your lot :)

vvvwwwWWWVVV 30x Super Pedro x Psycho0, 30 x Super Pedro x scopulicola, 30 x San Pedro Mix, 30x Super Pedro Open pollination & 10g of esphand VVVWWWwwwvvv

Edited by shruman
  • Like 1

yes please

vvvvvvvvvvvv gets Tricho chilensis; Tricho bridgesii; Piloso fulvilanatus; Alpinia caerulea; cape gooseberry all seed vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Edited by shortly

Yes please!

Vvvv Rosei #1 x Pach seed, t. spach seed, n tabacum seed, Cali poppy seed, nuytsia floribunda seed vvvvvv

vvvvvvvv gets wormwood sprouts in punnents of about 5 apox in each bout 4 punnets + some wormwood seed vvvvvvvvvv sorry i know thats not very inticing but thats all i have

Hi nicholas you should read the very first post to understand how the free trading thread works.

Basically, if you like the latest offer (the last one posted, in this case from madhouses visites), you thank them for their generous offer, and then you make your own offer underneath like you did. Then you PM madhouses visites and tell them your address, and wait for someone to take your offer, who will then PM you.

All the other stuff has been taken already.

Most of the stuff posted on here as an offer is of seed only, to keep down costs of postage you may want to think about the punnets as they will be difficult and expensive to post without damage but if you think thats do-able then go for it.

• Like 2

To make this back in order and moving again

Vvvv approx 100 Rosei#1 x Pach seed, heaps of t. spach seed, heaps of n tabacum seed, Cali poppy seed, nuytsia floribunda seed vvvvvv

Plus I'll add some a. Horridus seed, cape gooseberry seed and bush ginger seed. (thanks shortly for being so generous!)

• Like 1

VVVVV Offers (all seed): 10 x Acacia Maidenii, 20 x Peru-Icaro, 20 x J3-Psycho0, 20 x Leonuris Sibiricus VVVVV

• Like 1

Ill add a small pc pachanoi about 20cm and a few different trichocereus cross seed about 40 if it'll get this moving again.

Come on ppl spring is just around the corner and i have two new vegi/ethno gardens ready for planting now i need some cool seeds

• Like 2

ok.... Ill take the above offers

very nice :)

VVVvvvv gets a pack of 100 tipz special loph williamsii seeds vvvvVVVV

Sweet Ill jump on thos, thanks tipz

VVVvvv gets Psychotria Viridis, Acacia obtuisfolia, Trichocereus peruviana, Acacia Maideni (seed packs) + Some interesting spore prints vvvVVV

Edited by DreamTimeBliss