The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

100 HBWR & 50 Peyote seeds - trade for donation

I was doing my annual desk clean up and found a couple of seed packs which would have been packed about 12 months ago. 10g of Argyreia nervosa "fractal" seed and 50 Lophophora williamsii seeds. Sales value would be over $40. However, I tore the packs open to check what's in them and I can't be bothered repacking them. In any case, the Loph seed is a year older than our current stock, so I don't want to mix it back in.

I am asking for a donation for Erowid. Payment must be direct deposit or postal money order (no credit card, cheque or cash). I've decided to do this with any expired or damaged stock as it provides bargains for customers and the money goes to a good cause.

This auction #1 is open for 4 days exactly.

Bid in this thread. Details will be sent by PM to the winner.

$32

*edited. changed my bid as I won't be near a computer till the auction ends.

$36

if I got my times right then the auction is now closed.

thanks everyone.

But what if you got your times wrong Torsten? :wink:

$1000000000!

(do I win?)

On a serious note though, that's a great way to use the money from the auction, to help fund Erowid. How many of us started out with Erowid as our only drug resource? And how many of us, no matter how advanced our knowledge, still use it regularly?

Thanks Erowid, and thanks Torsten. :D

I might have gitten it wrong by a few hours, but not a few days :P

I love erowid. It really didn't have much to offer for me when I was learning about herbs (because I had covered most things before they made it onto erowid), but they are great for looking up info on chems - especially those we don't get over here.

Now I support erowid not because of my own need for it, but because it is an essential tool to keep newbies alive and for representing the alternative community truthfully.