The Corroboree
inpsyght

Entheogen DVD's

yeah well count me in for a round of copies

i can pay copy costs and send a cactoid gift to the burner

let me know if this is still on the roll. if so i can get that shamans of the amazon to inpsyght. will send some PM's out now. you could almost work it like a chain letter the number of people with dvd writers these days. id donate the 1st set of discs. etc

needless to say im well keen.

Well with great thanks to inpsyght i now have the dvds. ill shout the first round of postage and discs. but from then on whoever gets them from me has to pay for new discs + burn and forward for the next person. Kinda like a chain letter except not evil. i figure it saves doubling the postage costs.

Let me or anyone else know if u need it but dont have a dvd burner. Im sure somone will be able to help.

I am interested in these but do not have a dvd burner or access to one.

So if anyone with a copy is interested i could send money for dvds and postage and/or work out some sort of trade.

:)

I was going to wait until I had my next shipment of DVD's but seeing as the cat is out of the bag:

Once I get my next parts shipment in the next couple of days I will burn 5 copies of the 11 disks and once they are ready to be posted out I will post here asking for 5 people to reply.. The first 5 to post can snag these at no cost - all I ask is that you do the same, maybe not for free, but keeping the ball rolling by doing copies for 5 other people would be awesome.

If the cycle fails though, I would be happy to do another round or two..

It takes a while to burn 66 DVD's (I have already promised someone else here a copy who is also going to do 5 as well) so please don't PM asking for additional copies for the time being, the method I mentioned above seems to me to be the best idea for making it fair on all parties :)

Unfortunately I don't have a DVD burner so this rules me out. I do however commend those involved in such worthy enterprises! :worship:

well, the first few who pm me i can do copies for aslong as they provide the blank dvd's and i'll pay the return shipping

Edited by Endrogen

i can sort out GingaNinja, evil and limpet. dont have a job so my budget is limited. both evil and limpet will be able to burn copies. will be posted by monday. i like this keep the love flowing :) Dan

Thanks for spreading the wealth Insyght!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Edited by Tripitaka

If someone would kindy pass it to me i'd glady burn a few more copies to pass around.

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Maybe we can do the same thing with music cds (in MP3 format so a lot can fit on a CD)

Every one copys their music collection ( music such as icaros, aya ceramonies, shamanic, embient,new age, upbeat, trippy ect...)

as MP3 onto CDs and every one sends them to one person who is payed to copy the entire collection and send them out.

hi inpsyght. nice meeting you at the ega.

that's quite an impressive list of films you've got there.

there are quite a few real player video files from pot-tv that are well worth a viewing or being converted into avi or whatnot. they are... Heretical Visionary Sacraments Amongst The Ecclesiastical Elite.rm, firebaptism & the lost sacraments, ibogaine rites of passage and more.

got a few others you could add to the list.

--

aldous huxley's 'the gravity of light'

terrence mckenna - alien dreamtime, psychedelicsin the age of intelligent machines

fear and loatihng in gonzovision.

pharmacratic inquisition

SBS Insight - Party Drug Debate

--

Edited by whatdoesabirdwantwithmoney

If someone would like to burn a round for me I too will give a cactoid gift/s

Please Pm me if interested.

Hey guys,

I am just about finished burning 8 copies of these babies to get the ball moving again. I was going to do 6, but I had enough discs so I thought 'fuck it'. :)

Warrioe-Sage has scored one of the copies (previously arranged), so that leaves 7 more up for grabs. No catches, just post here - In this thread - and if you are one of the first seven to accept, pm me your address and I will have it out to you in the post on Tuesday.

It would be cool if the people who get these could help keep the ball rolling in some way, but after experiencing the energy at EGA I am pretty happy to just send these out without the 'requirements' I mentioned earlier.

There is some awesome shit on these DVDs. Thanks again Inpsyght.

Edited by Pelinster

Hey guys,

I am just about finished burning 8 copies of these babies to get the ball moving again. I was going to do 6, but I had enough discs so I thought 'fuck it'. :)

Warrioe-Sage has scored one of the copies (previously arranged), so that leaves 7 more up for grabs. No catches, just post here - In this thread - and if you are one of the first seven to accept, pm me your address and I will have it out to you in the post on Tuesday.

It would be cool if the people who get these could help keep the ball rolling in some way, but after experiencing the energy at EGA I am pretty happy to just send these out without the 'requirements' I mentioned earlier.

There is some awesome shit on these DVDs. Thanks again Inpsyght.

I'll Have a copy and i'll gladly burn a few more, thanks

I'd love a copy too please.

I have the equipment and resources to burn a few to pass on as well, but my Mum told me not to get involved in pyramid schemes. :wink:

Burner Persunhood Unite! I too can burn! :D

May I reserve a copy Pelinster? :)

May I have copy 6 Pelinster? Thank you, I have a dvd burner too.

Tripitaka is 7 by the looks of it.. (via PM)..

So make sure if you haven't PM'd me already to do so with your addresses and I will get them all out - standard post - on Tuesday. For those who have asked me, trading or paying for postage is not necessary, it actually feels pretty cool doing this out of my own pocket and I might do another batch when I get another shipment of parts (and therefore DVD's) - depending on how many people are still chasing them.

To those who score the DVD's that have been packaged in the rough looking cut up slips, I apologise. I didn't have enough cases/spindles/slips so I cut up a really old CD book that I don't use any more. Don't worry - the DVD-R's are of good quality, in good condition, and all the written data has been verified. I actually had a really good run with these, only 3 discs failed! out of 88 burned all at 8x speed.

The brand of Disc I used is Azul (Sony OEM) and the drive was a Pioneer DVR-111D. The Pioneer seems to be a substantially better drive than the Lite-On's I usually use. About $10 more to buy but I usually would have gotten at least 8 bad burns from that many discs. So it was a worthwhile experiment..

Edited by Pelinster

Added a copy of all the back-issues of Entheogen Review (from a DVD i bought in Basel) to the mix.

On its way Endrogen, with the blankies...

/me drools @ ^

I would kill for a copy of that!

Edited by Pelinster