The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i should still make it about 1.00 .....

t s t .

U still coming at 1pm ? Were allready here for 10, but it seems it wasnt agreed apon. Much cooler though. Will leave and be back at 1 then.

(Sent from my mobile)

sorry....was just too fucked .....was attempting it but it was 12.30 when i got my shit together ......too late for the bus.

please dont think this is normal,this is only about the second meet i have missed in the years we have been meeting.

the heat was always going to make it difficult,hence my comment that i would try to be there.

ah well,next month then......

t s t .

meet this sunday!

anyone want a small brahmi,bacopa,plant?have potted up a few spares.

t s t .

meet this sunday!

anyone want a small brahmi,bacopa,plant?have potted up a few spares.

t s t .

will be there

hey rog ,not like you to miss a meet .hope you are ok and just had a better option.

dude,not unexpected,lol.

have brahmi plants put aside for both of you....

was a beautiful day in the gardens!

t s t .

damn missed another meet! :BANGHEAD2:

hope all of ya is well and i hope to see you in the new year :)

I rocked up at 1:30-2-ish I just got NFI where to find you guys anymore. No biggie, had a great time anyway just chilling, smoking doobs and meditating at the wonderful gardens. Lilly pond looks great!

Edited by The Dude

hi everyone!

I'd be very interested in attending one of these meets :lol:

where abouts in the garden do they actually take place?

hi,we meet on the second sunday of every month at the old kiosk in the adelaide botanic gardens..we usually get there a bit before 1.00.often someone has a coffee or something then we go walking round the gardens.finish between 4 and 5.

hope you can make it.

make a few more posts then we can pm you.

t s t .

Hi there

i'm just posting to check that these meetings are still happening, i'd like to come along and share some thoughts n such

if it's the second sunday, i just wanted to check that the next meeting would be on Sunday the 10th of January?

awaiting confirmation...

heeey :)

The meets are still going, probably about time i started rocking up again :P and yep the 10th of Jan is the date of the next adelaide meet. need any help/details just PM me

Cant wait for the meet, see y'all next weekend

Just saw this thanks to rogdog cheers! Will be floating on the Murray this weekend but would love to come to a future meet. Hopefully total newbys are welcome to come, ask silly questions and soak up the knowledge! :)

Damn! Heaps bummed that I missed this one. Still moving in to a new house. Hopefully I'll make the next one, unless i'm too noob

gaah my apologies slept in then the prospect of walking in that heat wigged me out :rolleyes: getting soft i know. Good to hear you guys made the best of the day!

Hi everyone! First time posting on this forum.

I live in Adelaide and would love to attend one of these meetings. I have a few of friends who have attended these.

Cant wait to see everyone there and meet you all.

So around 1 pm at the old kiosk? Do I need to bring anything besides a positive attitude? :P

I live in Adelaide and would love to attend one of these meetings. I have a few of friends who have attended these.

So around 1 pm at the old kiosk? Do I need to bring anything besides a positive attitude? tongue.gif

Welcome Luffy, it will be great to see a new face at the meet.

So around 1 pm at the old kiosk? Do I need to bring anything besides a positive attitude? :P

welcome to the forum, and you dont really need to bring anything, though some water is good, though it and other stuff can be got from the cafe there.

okay thanks telemetric and rogdog. Hope to see you down there.

Edited by Luffy