The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bump

meets on this Sunday as usual :)

Hope everyone can make it again for another afternoon of chilling n chating was really enjoyable last time def some great discussions going on as tantra mentioned

Should have some copies of blueberry movie we were talking about and some other dvds if peeps are interested

Hopefully see you there amigos

would I be able to get a copy of the blueberry movie? it seems very hard to find lol

hopefully i should make it to the meet today for a bit

would I be able to get a copy of the blueberry movie? it seems very hard to find lol

hopefully i should make it to the meet today for a bit

I'd love to see a dvd quality or blu-ray version of blueberry. I've got a dvd copy but the quality isn't the highest even though it's a direct rip, it's all compressed (with all the menus and other bs).

...been just reading a few other forums which suggest even the original dvd releases were sub par.

"the DVD quality of the Oz release is atrocious. Who on earth releases single-sided, single-layer, non-anamorphic transfers these days? Even non-zoomed the picture was awful and blurry. A shame, because you can tell it looked amazing when shot/on film. There wasn't even a subtitle track!"

re: Blu-Ray release,

"I actually posted this question to Jan on his forum and his response was once the blu-ray market gets big enough they will release it."

Blu-Ray forum

Italian dubbed Blu-Ray release

Discussion on Italian Blu-Ray release

...I remember hearing about this movie, going to an indoor psy-trance party and the vj was cranking the visionary sequences from the movie, I asked him, is this the famous blueberry? and it was confirmed... anyway, that was a good party, need to get high def version for those sort of reasons.

...how did the meet go anyway?

Oh! Just found this thread, are newbies allowed to come to the meets? :blush:

I may not know WTF you're talking about but any excuse to see some plants sounds good to me.

Of course newbies are always more than welcome.

We don't often know WTF we are talking about either.

Guess it is this weekend folks; may be able to make it, but maybe not. Everything will be looking beautiful after the rain!

Where is the current meeting spot as I have missed the last few?

Well that's a surprise! And after all, I shall be there.

I hope that the sun is shining!

:BANGHEAD2: disappointed I won't be able to make it after all, have a good walk n chat n whatever else you do tomorrow guys, hope to meet you all in January B)

i to shall miss today, a little too much last nite B)

all the best to all for the holidays, see ya next year..

:)

Me neither, i have to work. But for the last time on a sunday! Hooray.

Have fun folks.

Dude, someone will be around i am sure.

i cant make it either, so i'll just have to remain a faceless name on the forum for the time being. :P have fun guys i will get there some time this year o.O

And good times were had by all, I got sunburnt :(

13th of feb, yep

Bogus, I can't make tomorrow yet again.

glad to see yr still around.....see you sometime soon....and quill too i hope....

t s t .

glad to see yr still around.....see you sometime soon....and quill too i hope....

t s t .

Will make the next one.. and finally bring "Saucer Wisdom" back :P

I've move down to lovely Adelaide for around 6 months and I'm keen to attend a few of the meets.

I 'm not sure which meets I can attend exactly as I've a far bit going on, but I definitely want to meet some more plant folk in the flesh while I'm here.

Can someone please update me on the time and location of the upcomming meets. I won't have much to bring along as my garden is far, far away at present but I'd love to have a chat is all.

I've move down to lovely Adelaide for around 6 months and I'm keen to attend a few of the meets.

I 'm not sure which meets I can attend exactly as I've a far bit going on, but I definitely want to meet some more plant folk in the flesh while I'm here.

Can someone please update me on the time and location of the upcomming meets. I won't have much to bring along as my garden is far, far away at present but I'd love to have a chat is all.

about 1PM in the park. pm for more details!

Edited by rogdog