The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rain, hail, or shine I will be there this time. Got some nice cuts to pass around

K, doesn't look like I will make it 'again'

things have been going sideways and im kinda pretty busy !

'One' of the multitude of things ( besides getting all uncompleted trades out, sorting transport, new job and blah blah, blah ) that has me occupied is the process of moving house.

Anyway I was planning on bringing in a shitload of giveaways for local members tomorrow but seems though i cannot make it, Im going to throw this out there.

I need to have a pretty large cull of my collection.

If you live local ( as in no requirement for postage on my behalf ) and have been a member for a while, or we have completed previous successfull trades or you can convince me that ya cut the mustard PM me.

If you have a way to transport and are keen to start or add to a collection, i shall forward contact details and you can come up to my about to be vacated premise and receive some nice specimens free of charge. ( whatever i cant take with me or plant out bush is going )

I have a fair range of cactus and a few nice entheogenic plants available and you never know what you may go home with. ( i really could not be fucked posting adds and posting parcels and tracking transactions at the moment - Also it beats throwing them away )

Once my trades are complete ( hopefully monday - and trades are unrelated to giveawys ) it may be a little while before i trade again.. so take advantage of this while you can.

PLEASE ONLY GENUINE COLLECTORS (i dont want to see these giveaways up for sale after pickup)

have a good meet peepzzzzz

( second edit just to say it would be good to see any plants/cacti that are to be given away be multiplied or cloned and then spread further for free - perhaps even back to me again when i have the right abode to propagate them all - if these plants were free to all, the message they carry would disseminate somewhat less uninhibited, as they are meant too )

Edited by tipz
  • Like 2

sory i didn't get to catch you in time rogdog, apparently i came right after you left. I managed to get one of your cuttings though cheers! First peruvianus i've got :)

• Like 1

i picked up one of those cuttings after you had left too :D cheers rogdog

Good one Glynn. I like your av, i just bought some Romanesco seeds a week ago.

4/20 meet next to the botanics tomorrow the 19th of feb.

From 1pm till 5ish i think off plane tree drive.

It's a public weed smoking awareness meet-up, so bring your green and head on over :)

• Like 2

It appears this Sunday is the meet and I'm going to have to bail /again/ as I'm picking a friend up from the airport...

Always with the excuses from this one!

There a high likelihood that I won't be able to make this one due to work restraints.

99.95% sure I'll finish work too late

Yeah I wont be going either most likely

I wont be there. Shame, turning out to be a beautiful day.

Up at the river farkn hell nice day

So the meet's next Sunday which is Easter. Going to be flat bikkies with family etc, anyone interested in pushing it back a week?

I've got a mate down again (yes, the same one as before... after a year and a bit with no travel he decides to come down 2 months in a row...) and I really do want to get to one of these, I'm interested in pushing it back a week

• Like 1

Anyone rocking up this weekend? Sunday the 15th.

Today is the second Sunday of the month. Anyone rocking up?

Today is the second Sunday of the month. Anyone rocking up?

should be there about 2.00

t s t .

Cool cool. tipz was saying he'll do his best to arrive when I saw him. No idea if he still feels the same way.

As typing this I'm realising that the likely hood of me going anywhere is very unlikely due to sleep.

You guys missed out, i got tantra to myself,

Haha well you certainly got lucky there Quill, but spare a thought for tantra!

Sorry I missed you guys my time off is having trouble colliding with the meets but one of these days.