The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys great to catch up on sunday... didn't see this thread until today, any news on Sam I hope everything has gone well, that's a frightening situation for sure...

still havnt heard anything,will try to find something out today and pass it on here.

t s t .

it seems sam died today.

the surgury was said to have gone well and she apparently was recovering until she had a seizure this morning.

its all happened so quickly everyone seems in shock.

blah

t s t .

:( very sad news, thoughts are with her family and friends.

Hope you and the rest of s.a folk are holding up as best as possible t st t :) It's never fair losing good people. :(

very sad news and very unexpected. Sam was a researcher and writer and worked towards raising drug awareness and most of all an interesting and fun person to be around. She will be remembered.

Very sad indeed. A wonderful person who will be greatly missed. She definately was doing great things for the plant community and drug reform in general.

If anyone is in touch with her friends/family (once they have had time to grieve), pass on my condolences.

R.I.P

hey,its that time of the month again!

this sunday,same bat time ,same bat channel!

see ya there!

t s t .

good,i'll see you there...y-t says he's coming....i should have some interesting new herbal products for sampling.

t s t .

Buenos Dias companeros! ;) just a reminder that the meet shall be on this sunday the 11th of Nov muahaha 11:11 and i will definatly be there :D

maybe we should start early........say 11.11am

t s t .

hehe i like everyones thinking. then on 2011, same thing hopefully, unless the sundays are different.

Wouldn't mind making it a bit earlier as I'll probably be leaving earlier too.

:shroomer: Seems to be that time again when all the ethnoheads come to meet, this sunday 9th December at the adelaide botanical gardens meeting at z kiosk- high noon, hope to see all you fine n funky peoples there

Yay, I'll be able to drop in for an hour, between nursing a hangover and going to a bbq. I've got a few spare datura plants if anyone's interested, one each of...

D. inoxia spp quinquecuspidata

D. metel 'Unforgettable'

D. metel 'Chlorantha Golden Queen'

D. metel 'Double Purple'

D. wrightii

And I'll bring a spare Acacia sophorae too.

Woot!

ohhh very interesting Kenny sounds great, i know a few peeps might definatly be keen for some of those datura plants :)

Got a few cacti cuttings i shall hopefully bring along see ya'll thare

man im a douchebag sorry i missed it amigos ended up staying up late working on someting sat nite and slept in till late arvo :slap:

Wished I could have stayed longer to hear more tales from EGA, but thanks for letting me offload some plants onto you all. I can arrange some more Datura if anyone wants some more or for those who missed out, just pm me.

Heya Kenny ill have to shoot ya a PM id be keen for a plant or 2 heard you had some really beautiful specimens :)

those plants were beautiful,i would strongly recommend kenny as someone to get very high quality plants from....................the yellow metel flower half opened the next day,fully open tuesday,great smell......got me thinking about breeding dats.

t s t .

Yeah big thanks to Kenny, really beautiful, healthy specimens indeed :rolleyes: definately worth getting up early for!

:blush: Thanks fellas

Might strike some Brugmansia cuttings for next time. Some are starting to flower so it's now or never :)

Hell yeah brotha sounds like a most happening shindigeroo!

spiraleyes! :oB) sheet, haven't seen that name around here for a while.