The Corroboree
Being

Shhh! Do you hear that?..Its *MORE* EGA! ...(05)

Thanks heaps Being, you're a champion! :worship:

hey no pressure to make a podcast - just a suggestion :D

hey i don't feel any pressure... no pressure at all.. just... just gotta make these podcasts.. or.. :unsure: or i fear for my life! :P

... i just didn't really look into them properly until the other day, and i really agree i think they're a great idea and would reach many more people, so i do want to get that done when its possible. And yeah i'll eventually get around to downloading that music, when you're on dialup necessity takes over fun when it comes to downloading.. but anyway thanks for all the input :)

Thanks heaps Being, you're a champion! :worship:

no prob gerbil, hope you enjoy them! ...but not tooo much! reckon you're about due to Attend one of these conferences again soon eh? its so much more fun! ^_^

yep for sure, just got my licence and am about to buy a car v. soon, Will be pretty much completely broke after that but have been putting some cash aside for the next EGA. I'd love to hear about your travels through Sth America when we meet up eventually.

sorry haven't been online for like a week!

good to hear, gerbil.. yeah i remember CS and i bumped into you at macas during EB3, but were well toasted by that stage and weren't too coherent!

In regards to our trip to South America, i'm just finishing up putting a little gallery of our photos together, and will post it very soon!

Being all you hard work has help us all get back to that special place, and also give others the info we where lucky enough to have received.

Thanks so much, I look forward to EGA and Ethnobrotanica this year so much

:)

You can now download (almost) the entire "Drugs & Demonisation" talk by Des!

http://www.cuodan.net/~being/talks.html

Big thanks to Ronny's friend Sam who was also recording during EGA and provided this.

I say almost because i remember there being a bit more on the end, but it cuts into the end applause.. i think it must only be the last five or ten minutes that are missing.. even still! this is an awesome talk, one of my favourites from the whole conference, enjoy ^_^

Thankyou for making this information available in such a concise format... It has made the whole experience live on and expand everytime i listen to one of the speeches... IT was so hard to catch everythign u wanted to catch when their were so many golden nuggets (carrots) falling from the sky...

one can only begin to imagine what this years conference will manifest... another upload into the physically accessible communication/information database for repeated downloading..

thankyou Being, and everyone else who has made this possible..

it is extremely important that we continue putting this information and the energy behind it out there into the bigger sphere (spiral)...

love as always.

We community is working very hard to make this years EGA and recording even better, there is a lot of hard work being done, and the benefits for us all will make for a very interesting gathering indeed

:)

As part of EGA our infamous Plant Head Raffle is on again =D . So, even if you can’t make it in person this year, (we’ll miss you dearly!) please show your support, buy some raffle tickets and help ensure EGA continuation into 2007 and beyond.

A huge thank you goes out to our sensational supporters who have donated the all the lovely prizes to make up the amazing prize pool and assited in countless other ways to make EGA a magical event.

And most of all…GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU to all those who enter.

There are four fabulous main prizes to be won from the prize pool below. Additional prizes are being added daily so check back at http://www.entheo.net/raffle.htm for updates

PRIZE DONATED BY APPROXIMATE VALUE

Hairdressing quality scissors Excellent Edges, Vic ---- $640

Super Hamper - Wandjina Gardens ---- $400

6 Premium wines - Metier Wines ---- $200

6 mid range wines - Metier Wines ---- $120

Food dehydrator - Anonymous ---- $90

San Pedro Cactus (4ft tall) - Anonymous ---- $150

Australian Bush Liqueur - Anonymous ---- TBC

Salt lamp - Nurtured by Nature ---- $120

Assorted entheogenic doco DVDs - Anonymous ---- $100

Assorted music DVDs - Anonymous ---- $60

Double ticket pass to Royal Doof (VIC) ----- $110

Breaking open the Head (Book) - Anonymous ---- $30

The Alchemy of Culture (Book) - Anonymous ---- $36

Blacklight active artwork* - IZWOZ ---- TBC

Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $20 from http://www.entheo.net/raffle.htm

Love and Light

Kaz 1.2, Caz 2.0, & The EGA crew

skuwiff.

got any more details on that bush liqueur? is the maker of it on this forum?

i wouldnt mind contacting them if possible

cheers

Wont work man bad FTP or some shiz

Wont work man bad FTP or some shiz

Yeah would love if someone could let me know where else we can download the talks from this years EGA or whne this site is back up.

Yeah would love if someone could let me know where else we can download the talks from this years EGA or whne this site is back up.

I can see how this thread is now confusing.. so i've changed the title.. this is from EGA two years ago.. the '05 talks were hosted on apoth's server but has been long gone for some time now apparently..

I think Ronny ran out of the '05 cd's you could buy ages ago - but if you don't mind waiting till after new years i have about three extra cds in storage somewhere i could dig out and send to anyone still interested. PM me if so..

in terms of EGA '06 & '07 talks they were bothed filmed and it's all up to CS to edit etc, so we may be waiting a while yet.

Really sorry guys.

The mp3s were hosted on the same server as the lab. Some unknown party decided they wanted to take down the lab by whatever means nescessary, including several hack attempts, reports to the admin etc (even though the admin is a close friend of mine).

Eventually the server was taken down because of these hassles without my consultation.

I have a bunch of new servers now, if you want Being, I can hook you up another upload account?

will be pushing to get some 06 and 07 files up soon too. and also have a downloads page on the EGA web site, just need some time :rolleyes:

I have a bunch of new servers now, if you want Being, I can hook you up another upload account?

ummmm yeah i'm into it.. but currently have no home therefor no stable internet connection. hopefully i'll have found somewhere within three weeks, but where i'm looking is mega tricky this time of year..

so maybe if anyone else has some extra time and enthusiasm + a copy of the cd they'd like to upload them?

I can send a cd if being can not, just let me know where :wink:

Hey Ronny, that would be great. I've already promised my last spare to someone here -i could burn a copy before i hit the road (..if i had any cdrs) but apoth deserves the whole printed cd for his contribution of the server space for all that time i reckon.. so have forwarded details check your pm :) muchos gracias!

Alright compadres, this cd came in the mail while I was at EarthFreq, I will put all the mp3s up as soon as my internet at home comes back online! Watch this space :)

Alright compadres, this cd came in the mail while I was at EarthFreq, I will put all the mp3s up as soon as my internet at home comes back online! Watch this space :)

Update?

Ooops totally forgot about this. The CD is with a mate, he is using some pieces as samples in music he is working on. How lazy am I...I will get the CD off him and put it up before the week is out. LAZY.