The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

It's Mescalito's birthday right now

For those of youse who haven't noticed, it's mescalito's birthday. Mesc is a lovely young bloke ( but not as young as he was yesterday :wink: ) and I reckon he deserves some kinda special celebration. I donno what yet, but we'll thinka something. :ph34r:

Mesc we hope you had a great day and that you're way too busy to write and tell us how it went, and that you'll be seedy from the resulting celebrations for at least two days. You are truly the god of airconditioning! :worship:

yeah... i noticed a few minutes ago..

HAPPY B'DAY Mesc.. :o

hope u have a good one..

stompy

Congrats Mescalito, Happy Birthday mate

Hopefully you get to celebrate with something where the hangover comes first!!! :wacko::puke: ... :D

Enjoy yourself :)

:D Happy Bday Mescalito, have a Top one :saufen2:

Happy Birthday :saufen2:

Another year on for Mr.Mesc, have a blast brother! my thoughts are with you.

happy b-day Mesc!!!!

Nother reason to celebrate life!!!! Whoohoooo! :D

btw

...always getting harder to find...

The term 'free festival' or 'free party' implies 'no money' but it also communicates an intention....the creation of a free space where everyone should be 'on their honor' to allow a situation of peaceful co-existence...a free flow of ideas that may not be possible within the confines of a festival or party that is based on the framework of the classic commercial clubs and commercial rock festivals, devised as a way to harness and capitalize on the explosion of youth energy and continually repackage the 'experience' and sell it back to new generations. The free party evades this trap; you can't buy it, and you can't sell it...it's open to anyone who can accept the responsibility of self-government. There is no 'headliner' act, and the event doesn't require a corporate-controlled 'star system' to attract a crowd. Musicians and artists don't have to whore themselves out to businesspeople or compromise their creative paths to get to play. A free party is also perhaps the unique meeting point between scholarly political philosophy and transcendental spirituality, textbook 'anarchists' get to actually experience feelings of anarchy that go beyond words into the realm of the metaphysical.

And why should anyone spend their precious energy, time and money to give others the chance and freedom to express themselves? Easy; because it's more fun when you're not alone. For those who have experienced this temporarily liberated space and it's effects on the thought patterns and world view of those in attendance, I can only say that the world benefits greatly from these experiments and rituals of enhanced co-existence. So in a way, your participation and energy input to a free gathering could be seen as a gift, a pure act of selfless giving, and you have the freedom to visualize any of the infinite possibilities of what we could do together, just for the fun of it...

http://kxstarter.freetekno.nl/KXsRX.html

:D Big happy birthday to ya mesc,hoping you have a good year :D

happy birthday Mescalito. party on. :saufen2:

Happy birthday mate!

Aww shucks DL :blush:

Thanks to all you guys!

The day didn't start too well but I actually ended up having a blast with a couple of old mates at home last night and fell into bed in the weee hours of the morning listening to 'several small species of furry animals...'by Pink Floyd :P

(If you haven't heard it before get googling!!)

@gerbil thanks mate I had a mild hangover but watching the wood-grain took my mind off things :wink:

I also managed to score myself a copy of "The Sacred Mushroom Seeker" tributes to R.Gordon Wasson in the deal so all in all 'twas a pretty sweet day B)