The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
eeroborroc

Drug Arrest Figures

Hey thats cool- it tells dealers exactly what to charge for their dope, how much you should cut synthetics to have a profitable but not overpowered product, it gives an idea of popularity of prospective new product lines, and more....

But whats the deal with so many NSW cops not being able to tell male from female? :huh:

Someone could cross-reference that data against population of the states and territory’s, and then the severity of the sentience, and work out the relative risk of all the states & territory’s for a consumers/suppliers poison of choice. What you think?

i'm a bit suss with thos purity numbers. i dont beleive that the average purity of seizures of under 2 grams of coke is anywhere near 84% in NSW. if it is every single person i know who has ever bought coke has been ripped off. and later in the pricing table, its talking about 25% purity of cocaine, in victoria, which had an average purity of something like 80% :huh:

although i would agree that the 20% purity of amphetamines seems about right. its usually 1:6 ratio from what i've been told.

quite interesting tho info tho :D

The purity figures are so skewed because in NSW they had something like 3 seizures of Cocaine under 2gm, and then they try and pretend that is a representation of what is generally out there?!

I reckon more than 3 peeps in NSW use coke. :wink:

would the purity of pills be skewed because of the fillers to make the tablets stay together? or do they no take that into account?

I'm not sure teo. But that's a good question...

Perhaps they just do one of those reagent marquis tests, or whatever they are, that just go a certain colour for certain chemicals??