The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
william longsholong

reserch chemicals which ones are legal to study?

Hey everybody a friend of a friend keeps on bugging me to try and find out the legal situation of a few chemicals for scientific research id assume

Well I wasn’t sure on where I should go to find out and if this is not permitted here tell me and ill delete it. These are a list of some chemicals he would like to know about I have added what I could find from erowid.

2C-I - The National Drugs and Poisons Schedule Committee has a draft document which suggests it will probably formally add 2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and 5-MeO-AMT to the list of controlled substances in australia sometime in early 2005.

2CT-2 –same as 2c-i

2CT-4 –404 error- file not found that was on erowid couldn’t check that one there

2CT-7 –same as 2c-i

2C-C

5MEO-AMT –same as 2c-i

5MEO-DIPT

5MEO-DMT

AMT - AMT has reportedly on schedule 8 (very controlled) of the Australian Customs import list since 2001. (unconfirmed)

TMA-2

TMA-6

4HO-DIPT – now for 4ho-dipt I couldn’t find a specific page of it except for 4-acetoxy-dipt under that heading it also says 4ho-dipt are these the same thing? It didn’t read any info regarding Australia’s laws

DPT

Methylone

MBDB

All the ones with nothing after there names erowid had nothing to say about there legal position in Australia so I’m not sure weather erowid just doesn’t know or if some of these are legal I wouldn’t want my friends friend going to jail his wimpy stature just wouldn’t cope he’d be wanking other guys from day 1

Um yeah I think that’s about all I wanted to say so far and if anyone knows anything at all could you please help me out would be very much appreciated im going to try and look some more around the net see if I find something if I do ill post back.

Is there a website where this kind of info can be found?

How are citizens supposed to know what is legal and what isn't?

where not supposed to know.

Yep first of all it depends whether youre asking whether or not these things can be imported. The answer is no, all of them can be constructed using the customs analogue clause.

Second of all, is whether youre asking if they are illegal to make or possess within your state. I dont know the situation in your state, it depends if your state drug acts have an analogue law. I think QLD NSW and WA all have a blanket prohibition of PEA's. Most states do not have a blanket prohibition of tryptamines however, including AMT. Reportedly Torsten assures me that there is an analogue clause in NSW but I have never seen it.

So the answer is, if you are sourcing it from within Australia, the tryptamines are legal to possess and consume. Except for the usual natural ones, and soon 5meo-AMT.

if there were you wouldnt be able to get your hands on them

stuff like that is pretty strictly monitored and has to be reported so some department or something i think

[ 01. April 2005, 16:46: Message edited by: smogs ]

I'm pretty sure their are either analog rules somewhere along the lines and I'd bet most of them are scheduled anyway.