The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torsten

Late orders

The last few weeks we have gottene xtremely busy with organising EB3, so anyone waiting for orders or clarification of order status etc, please be patient for a few more days. We'll be back on the case by about the 4th or 5th.

As long as it gets here eventually.

:)

most of them got done in the last 3 days and the rest will be done before the weekend. three cheers for a VERY busy mandragora

fuck, i just sent you a message about an order.

and now i see this topic.

i apologize ! do your best !

except for half a dozen 'odd' ones (back orders, missing items etc) they have all gone out.

hy everybody,

today i receved my order

i receved it in late and i post here to explain you why, maybe this could help someone.

i receved the packet with a custom paper saying that they quarantine the packet because of terrorisme danger in the airports.

what the fuck!!??!!?? They ar'nt stopping inter state orders are they? I've had enough trouble with international orders. I'm going to india and i'm sure that on the way back i'm gonna get ass probed by the man. Woo Hoo! :) Can't wait to get that treatment, i've got two black x's next to my name because of trying to import cappi. shroom syringes and salvia.

Vin's sorry I didn't get around to checking up on this and replying to your PM.... but glad it finally arrived.

Vin's is in europe, so this is not a state border issue.

Re assprobing, I think this is *almost* as uncomfortable for the prober as it is for the probee, so this is not common practice. My quarantine and customs offences add up to a pile more than 25 cm high, and yet when I go in and out of Oz they only give me a midly hard time. Like, they make me take any baggy clothing like pants and shirts off and then feel me up...ummmm I mean down. They also go through my suitcase with a fine toothcombe and check every dirty sock and every sweaty shirt pocket. I sometimes almost feel sorry for them

last time Daniel arrived back at brisi airport they swabbed every piece of paper in his case, cos they were mostly rave flyers. Apparently people import acid on rave flyers... who wudda thunk it.

They also swabbed his skin and heaps of items in his suitcase. And Daniel has a clean sheet!!! Maybe it was the fact he flew sydney, frankfurt, amsterdam, manchester, london, brisi that made them suspicious. My tip, never book your holland flight on your overseas ticket, but get it locally when you get to europe.

aduuh, still waiting for my order, just hope it didn t get lost...

sent money 7 weeks ago - sent 2 pm to torsten

please inform - thanks

I am just chasing up a few late orders and I've run into a problem with yours. The bank took out charges amounting to the full amount of your payment, so basically I got a $0 deposit. Hence I didn't register it as a payment. I've just realised that this was your payment, so we'll have to come to some arrangement. I think that won't be a problem though....

will e-mail in a little while. Still working on the server....

i don't wanna hassle anyone with email etc.. no hurry...just wanted to get an order confirmation cos i sent cash 3-4 weeks ago.

cheers

I think yours is already sent coin.

Got mine thanx Torsten :D

Guest electro

Lol mine hasnt come, but thats because i havent sent money yet ... will tip when i get aroudn to writing the cheque (have to find my cheque book is the problem :) ) ...

I'll add a little extra to make up for the late payment lol.

If this is any hastle let me know & i'll get my butt into gear :)

Otherwise all will happen in good time (god ive gotten so relaxed with ordering things ... the patience learnt from growing plants out is amazing ! )

well, while we're on the subject...

placed an order and made payment via paymate ~28th Dec. Torsten, emailed u for confirmation few weeks ago...how goes it??

like has been said before, don't want to hassle anyone, but confirmation would be much appreciated!

vfx.

torsten,

i have not been informed about bankcharges before i ordered, so i am not responsilbe for them. however,

i am paypal member since last month and most likely will order stuff again.

please sent out order - the seeds want to wet before rainseason stops.

vfx, without name no chance.

bean me - all transfer charges are the responsibility of the person ordering - always. It's simple business sense.

Your bank should have told you that a CTT (complex telegraphic transfer) incurs fees on its second (or third etc) section, which are not covered by your banks fees.

Anyway, as I said, I am interested in a swap with you, so I am not concerned about this. You know what I want

The reason why I haven't e-mailed is because I have spent the last 2 days trying to recover the last two years of e-mails. A conflict between my old netscape and the new mozilla caused it to eat 2 years worth. I had to recover from a back up, which was a very messy affair. Have lost heaps of mail, but will have a look for yours...

Torsten:

vfx, without name no chance.

:confused:

what do you mean? without a name you can't tell if i made an order, or i made an order with no name...

i've PM'd you my details, but it sounds as though you have more PM's and email than you can get through...

thanks regaurdless.

[ 02. February 2004, 15:56: Message edited by: visualfx ]

vfx, as you have realised, my comment was about the fact that I can't chase up anything without a surname (our accounting software sorts by surname and this is the basis of all customer enquiries).

Much of my inbox is cluttered with people asking for confirmations without providing a name or a date. The usual sentence is "I ordered some xxx and some yyy a few weeks ago - where is it". Problem is that I don't know who that person is and usually 'a few weeks' turns out to be a week or two.

I should point out that vfx did send a complete request a week or two ago, but again, with hundreds of e-mails in my inbox there is simply no way i can correlate e-mail addies with forum names, with nicknames, with real surnames etc.

The silly thing is that >95% of all enquiry emails are superfluous within a matter of a week or two. I really want to avoid putting on staff do deal with the e-mail load as this will definitely impact on prices.

In vfx's case there was a good reason for the delay and also a good reason for him to chase it up. It's all sorted.