The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MeneerCactus

Spores

High,

Recently I started a project with spores involved! I do not know how your laws are about those tiny things.

But if they are okee you can take a look at www.fsre.org . Maybe it is helpfull to you guys!!!

If your law is against my excuses for posting this words!!!

Peace from Holland

Bless the free spore rings!

Thank you Mistercactus!

I think the AFSR does spore exchange as well. maybe the AFSR and the FSRE can work together. reville, meet mister cactus.

Guest reville

G'day mister cactus.

yes the AFSR does carry some spores when donated.

If we can help in any way we would be happy to do so.

Id best say from the start though that im not keen to enter the entheogenic mushroom business, id much prefer to keep my hand in the gourmet and medicinals instead.

That said ive nothing against redistributing donated prints as there is no current Australian supplier.

FSR's are great arent they smile.gif

Can you tell me something about entheogene shrooms from your country? Or have a nice url.

I clicked an intresting one on the start page but it was dead.

Peace,

Eric

Mystical mycology is still in limbo. I'm not making any more predictions. It would be good to see them back eventuall though wink.gif

In the north we have mostly Ps.cubensis and in the south Pan cyanescens and Ps semilanceata -- I think.

High All,

I Holland we have the Kaalkopje, a cubb 2.

No one ever has suceeded in growing the species as it seems.

Thanks for the reply smile.gif

Peace,

Eric

Mystical mycology is still in limbo. I'm not making any more predictions. It would be good to see them back eventuall though

Bloody oath it would. Bluemeanie said a while back at shroomery.org that he had heard they weren't planning to re-open. It's pretty ratshit if they're knowingly ripping people off who ordered before they went AWOL. Surely somebody must know something?

I can pretty much guarantee that they won't rip anyone off. Dutchie doesn't have the time to do it anymore and dutchess is still umming and ahhing about it (personal reasons for not committing strongly yet). if they don't come back, i am sure they will refund. I am in touch with them, so its not like they will disappear off the face of the earth.

Originally posted by Torsten:

Dutchie doesn't have the time to do it anymore and dutchess ...

Just wondering who Dutchie and dutches are??

Sound dutch to me smile.gif

Eric

Im sure that Dutchie will come through in the end! If they dont have the time there are a number of aussie willing to take over the business.

Guest reville

Im with Blue on that one

Ive been working away the last 3 weeks but when i get back im hoping to supply a few bits of equipment and some edible cultures

If Blue meanie or somone else wants to take up the genetic (spores) side of it then that will be a solution of sorts