The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

Dogs killed for having sex with 12-year-old

Three dogs were put down after South African villagers caught a 12-year-old girl having sex with one of them. The SPCA confirmed that all three dogs were put down because they'd been beaten so badly by angry villagers.

Police had asked the SPCA to collect the dogs after villagers threatened to kill the dogs themselves to protect their daughters. Police spokesperson Moatshe Ngoepe reported that the incident began as a rumour. "Villagers heard that the young girl always had sex with three male dogs, so they lay in wait to catch her in the act," he said. Some people witnessed at least one dog and the girl going behind her family's house last week and "surprised" them.

Police were called and arrested the child for bestiality. She appeared before the magistrate's court last Wednesday and the magistrate ordered that she be sent to a psychologist. "We are expecting the psychologist's report soon," Ngoepe said. Head of the Bethesda Christian Church believes demons are to blame and said only prayer and fasting would help the girl.

Meanwhile, bestiality charges were provisionally withdrawn against a 19-year-old man from Mphakati near Malamulele last Tuesday. He'd been accused of having sex with a goat. Two years ago, another Limpopo man was jailed to 18 years for having sex with a goat in October 2002. He'd argued that he abstained from sex with humans because he was afraid of contracting HIV/Aids. Quite the plan. That same year a Bushbuckridge man committed suicide after he was caught having sex with a hen that later died. A young Botswana man who stayed in Limpopo was also accused of having sex with a donkey and littering the ground around it with condoms. In October 2003, another man was jailed for 10 months after villagers caught him with two goats in Xihosana village near Malamulele.

the son of one of my neighbours when I lived in the bush around Taree was caught stuffing his pet goat when he was about 12 or 13. While I felt sorry for the goat, I felt even more sorry for the poor kid who was socially ruined. He had to drop out of school. It totally screwed up the parents too. The goat was fine.

There was a recent case reported in our local news paper in the last year where a guy was caught fucking a cow at the sale yards , they are all lined up ready for transport and well this guy just jumped in and went for it ? His lawyer put up a defence that he was of below average IQ and had a less than desireable upbringing , can't remember what the sentance was ?

its quite strange how prevelant this sort of stuff is on our society...I have come into contact with a couple of situations in which people have been 'busted', commonly people just laugh about it and think 'sick fucker'....

But i wonder whether such phenommena is the result of the sexual taboos placed upon us by our society...

It's normal for someone growing up to have a whole lot of sexual energy and sexual desires, at least normal when they are directed towards humans. Then comes the repression and internalisation of these feelings in response to the pressures of 'social values' and 'western ideals'... It's funny that a lot of the sexual repression that occurrs is as a direct result of values preached and implemented by the church...

Could it be argued that by repressing the sexuality of people, and limiting there ability to express their sexuality, 'taboos' have caused an increase in bestiality? i.e if everyone had the right to be comfortable with their sexual urges and had a means by which to communicate and share them, would so many people look to such an extreme outlet???

but fuck!! a 12yr old girl???? thats just fukn wrong!

quote:

you Aussies might find this kind of stuff from this moron entertaining...

Can't say it is entertaining , but i see no reason why it should not be discussed ? As an Aussie with a Canadian passport should i be offended by your slur ?

kinsey's study in the 40s showed that bestiality was quite prevalent, particularly in rural areas,think it was about 10-20%? most went on to have normal sexual lives as adults. think it has to do with being young, curious about your sexuality and being in close contact with beasts of the field.

Slarty Fart Blaster wrote:

quote:

you Aussies might find this kind of stuff from this moron entertaining... but not me.

Is your moniker meant to be amusing, or kind of post-modern childish? I'm pretty sure that 'us Aussies' definitely don't find that amusing.

We just stick to our goats. No slarty fart blasting for me.

:P

wonder how Slarty Fart Blaster go the name.

quote:

That same year a Bushbuckridge man committed suicide after he was caught having sex with a hen that later died.

did he kill himself cuz he was caught or cuz the hen died??

quote:

'taboos' have caused an increase in bestiality?

i would have to say yes. children when told not to do somthing are drawn to doing only after being told not to.

quote:

you Aussies might find this kind of stuff from this moron entertaining... but not me.

And what the Fridge? your the moron for thinking anyone would find this entertaining! i mean WTF man, i dont think people were making crude jokes or just laughing themselves silly.

sir you are the moron.

Slarty Fart Blaster:

News !!!

Well, this is the last resort for me, you Aussies might find this kind of stuff from this moron entertaining... but not me.

See ya.

Oh say it isn't so Slarty Shit Eater!!! It isn't even christmas!!!

Let's call this an early birthday present shall we?!

You just made my day!!!

Finally I have rid these forums of pretty much every single arrogant cock sucker I wanted gone!! Now I got em just the way I like em!!!!

Im going to have a wank to celebrate.

-Chemical Shaman

min(E)rval:

but fuck!! a 12yr old girl???? thats just fukn wrong!

See im of the opinion that a big part of you only feels this way because that is the way that you've been told to feel your entire life. I have no problems with the scenario of a 12 year old girl having sex with a dog. She obviously loved these dogs very much and they obviously loved her, neither party were doing anything against there will, what better way for you to get close to your pets then to join with them sexually.

There is far too much stigma about this and for obvious reasons, but I think if you went back a couple of thousand years you would find a lot of interspecie breeding going on, this could possibly explain the origins of certain races etc.

I recall reading an article in New Scientist a while ago that stated that most europeans have a certain gene in them that would suggest that somewhere down the line their ancestors indulged in breeding with other species. Im not talking other species as in like sheep or rhino's or something obviously. That would explain why a lot of europeans look like animals to me when im trippping on acid :) heh

It's obvious from the article that this little girl wasn't raping these dogs and they certainly weren't raping her. I don't think it's really all that bad a thing. I must admit that ever since learning about what female dolphins vaginas are capable of I have been more than willing to have a crack myself (obviously not against their will).

Some people have the exact same issues with a man and a woman having anal sex, or two guys and a girl going at it at the same time. I guess it all depends on your level of conditioning.

I was raised to believe that sex in general, outside of marriage is dirty and sinful and wrong. I wonder if willing beastiality had been accepted by society if we would feel any different? I know a lot of girls that love thier pets soooooooooo much that honestly this would seem like the next logical step. I wonder how you would go about getting your dog into this sort of thing? Some Barry White on the stero, candles, Shmackos perhaps?

-Chemical Shaman

thats all very good and well but one question still remains

how the fuck do you have sex with a hen!?

and also you left out the shaved orangutang

minerval - you are so right, that are actually contradicted yourself . It is the same social conditioning that lets you see a 12 year old as taboo. In many african countries and other places with tribal culture the marrying age is 13. Whether you agree with that or not (and I haven't made up my mind about that yet), it seems to be the more 'natural' thing to do. So hearing about a sexually active 12 year old in such a setting isn't really surprising.

Slarty - CS posts a whole pile of shit here and most just ignore it, but funnily enough, this was a serious and interesting topic as you can see by the discussion that followed. Looks like you judged a little too soon.

yeah i definately contradicted myself.. maybe that was a subconscious way of further making my point ???

nah, i think the reason i find it so wrong is due to my close relationship with my little sister. She is 13, and i suppose its the social conditioning that makes me so protective and aware of her. I find it excrutiatingly painfull to see her walking around in the world, and am so aware of what men and guys would like to do to her...

I suppose my attitude towards this scenario is shaped by my love for her, and also my sense of desperate hopelessness in an attempt to protect her...

Thses cultures undeniably have different attitudes towards sexuality. I suppose what i found wrong was also that she was not of an age to be consciously aware of what she was doing, call it Dolli incapax or what have you. In a situation where the child was say 14 or 15 i could understand that they were going through the whole sexual awareness/exploration thing..

But your right CS and T, i am definately influenced by my social conditioning on this one, i suppose most people would be, i am still in the process of 'un-learning'...

Its interesting this shoudl come up, just recently i was discussing with fellow plant friends an occult practice whereby u de-sensitize yourself to sexual desire by constantlty being in a sexually orientated innner monologue with everyone you come across.. i.e to desensitize urself to sexuality everytime an old women bent over in front of you, whenever u looked at your family members, whenever u were in a situation of physicality with any other human being you imagined yourself in explicit sexual acts with them.

It was hard for me to grasp, and i attempted it for a short period of time, however i was unable to give in to it and found myself more grossed out then liberated...

interesting thoughts!

peace

***E***

[ 08. April 2005, 14:45: Message edited by: min(E)rval ]

Search for anything at all on limewire or kazaa and see how prevelant this is in our western society. Kinda weird they blamed the dogs though. Cant blame a 12 year old either, theyre confused and full of hormones.

Posted by Smogs:

quote:

how the fuck do you have sex with a hen!?

Do what leo said, Limewire + sex with a hen. see what ya find.

Remember that South Park episode with the Chicken Fucker and he fucked chickens to get the boys into reading :D

i gottsta agree with minerval,,discussing a 12 yr olds sexual needs/wants especially with animals to me is pretty freakin twisted.

but thats my opinion.

Originally posted by min(E)rval:

to desensitize urself to sexuality everytime an old women bent over in front of you, whenever u looked at your family members, whenever u were in a situation of physicality with any other human being you imagined yourself in explicit sexual acts with them.

Sounds like aversion therapy to me and could cause some serious long term damage, either by the aversion, or by habituation.

Try and explain to your shrink why you suddenly feel turned on when your grandma bends over

[ 08. April 2005, 19:03: Message edited by: Torsten ]

actually..really fucken twisted..

yeah it was a pretty fucked up idea IMO, i couldnt deal with it and decided that the people who were promoting it werent doing thigns that were in the best interest of my own well being..

In fact i found it to be a difficult process that could surely cause some people psychological trauma... If u got stuck inn that mind fold and didnt transcend it you would be forever fantasizing about any human who was a part of your life...

luckily or unluckily i now only have a problem with beautiful women...

i dont know if i was like this before i experiemented with the above techniques, or whether its a typical male phenomenna, but i can no longer be friends with truly beautiful women without becomming sexually attracted; more so i fantasize and have sexual attraction to any beautiful women i come in contact with...

i was never a typical male and was always after somethign other then 'hardcore sex' but these days despite my long term relationship i find it extremely hard to control and channel my immense desire for beautiful women...

whoa what a rant, lucky ive had a couple of bulleit bourbons

***E***

I think thats normal minerval. I thought those hormones wore off after 21 but low and behold they are still hangin round

TORSTEN QUOTE - In many african countries and other places with tribal culture the marrying age is 13. Whether you agree with that or not (and I haven't made up my mind about that yet), it seems to be the more 'natural' thing to do.

--------------------------------------------------

I don't agree with the young marrying age at all.

In some communities the girls can be married off as young as ten, often to men old enough to be their grandfather.

Childbirth in these young brides can have dire consequences, one of which is death.

One of the other big problems is obstetric fistula's. An obstetric fistula is a hole that develops between a woman's vagina and her bladder or rectum, or both, usually as a result of trauma during childbirth.

As a result they smell awful and the women are ostrasized by their communities and their husbands no longer want them.

http://www.unfpa.org/issues/factsheets/fis...la_defining.htm

Can you put yourself in such a child's shoes?

It would be hell.