The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Northern Gnome

Daniel Pinchbeck will be interviewed on the Art Bell Radio talk show tomorrow

At the time of this posting your forum shows that it's already July 10th while it is still Friday July 9th here.

Snip, edit, paste:

quote:

Daniel Pinchbeck author of
is going to be interviewed on the Art Bell talk show on Saturday night July 10 (in the USA) on

If anybody would like to listen to the show here's a link to a radio station that live streams the Art Bell show on a Saturday at (edit:)
10 PM
Pacific Standard Time (West coast) in the USA, the interviews usually starting an hour later. I don't know the correct day/date or time for aussyland.

Listening to past interviews Daniel has done this should be worth a listen.

[ 10. July 2004, 20:28: Message edited by: Orb ]

Well right now I've just been getting some right wing toss-bag called John Ziegler, so according to the schedule Art Bell's show will be on at this time tomorrow.

Tune in about 3pm(SA),3.30pm(east) tomorrow(Sunday) to catch the start of the show at 10pm(US WCT). I think Daniel expects to be on for 11pm - 2am, so that would be a 4pm start here.

At least the streaming seems good on dial-up.

[ 10. July 2004, 21:21: Message edited by: strangebrew ]

It's close to 2:15 AM Pacific Standard Time right now. If the interview starts at 11 PM PST and if I have my hours strait it should be starting in about 20 hours and 45 minutes from the time stamp of this post (not the edit).

edit

Sorry for the confusion, I edited the above post to correct for typical show start at 10 PM Pacific Standard Time and that the interviews normally start an hour later. I am an hour off from their time and my post didn't show it right.

[ 10. July 2004, 20:33: Message edited by: Orb ]

Orb, the SAB post times are 1 1/2hrs too far ahead of actual post time(in Oz) as well.

[ 10. July 2004, 21:32: Message edited by: strangebrew ]

You can make adjustments in your profile for time diffences.

He's back on in about 20 min talking about Peyote and non-indigenous use.

quote:

peyote.jpg

Last month the Utah Supreme Court ruled that the controlled substance peyote can be used by non-Native Americans for religious purposes. The ruling comes after the arrest of James "Flaming Eagle" Mooney and his wife, Linda, founders of the Oklevueha Earth Walks Native American Church.

Someone finally asked Daniel Pinchbeck what he thought of Salvia just before the end of the interview.. I was hoping someone would.

Edit: Many radio stations replay the feed after the end of show so it might start over.

[ 11. July 2004, 21:00: Message edited by: Orb ]

Yep it's repeated,just missed the first 1/2

I thought Daniel could have done a much better job if he had been a bit more serious over some issues and less dark on others. I thought he put some things in a very bad light but then he also showed the other side of the coin later, so to speak.

Upon reading this post I followed the link to Daniel's "Breakingopenthehead" website and found it interesting so yesterday I bought the book and have been pretty happy with it so far!

so good job orb