The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rev

:huh:

:huh: Edited by Rev

ridiculous, how much more power do these people want?

their next argument will be that the spore banks are funded by terrorists, or send spores to terrorists, heh what a joke these countries are.

next thing you know...you can be charged with collaborating with terrorists if you don't check you paddocks every day incase a cow has done a turd, and a few mushrooms have sprouted out of it, which allows the the terrorists to pick them, sell them...and then buy weapons of mass destruction with the profits.

-bumpy

Speaking of the US and its capitalizing on exaggerated terrorist threats, remember that campaign saying americans smoking pot supports terrorism. I finally figured out THEY ARE RIGHT! Heres the dastardly terrorist scheme:

1) Little billy buys some weed.

2) Little billy smokes that weed.

3) Little billy gets the munchies.

4) Little billy goes to the store and buys junk food, paying a 8.75% tax that goes to genocidal madmen that use it to produce illegal radiological bombs that they drop on Iraqi villages thus mutilating and killing thousands of babies.

Bush was right- weed funds terrorism, he just forgot to mention that HE is the terrorist that its funding, and he forgot to mention that all US cash transactions do the same thing.

My friend in New Zealand was telling me about a crack down in his local area where council workers are being ordered to spray known patches. There was also one report of a guy being arrested for possession of psilocybe mushrooms and he confessed to it despite the fact that it was apparently noted later that the mushrooms he had picked were a different species and not psilocybes. Apparently, intent is enough in the eyes of the law.

I personally steer clear or The Commercial spore banks, I'd almost say they could be unnesessary and pose even more of a risk to individuals. Though that NZ case is a bit of an eye-opener too.

:huh: Edited by Rev