The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
woof woof woof

MIND STATES

http://www.erowid.org/mindstates/#tickets

Join us in beautiful Jamaica

for a conciousness-expanding seminar

unlike anything you've ever experienced before!

So close yet so far away! :P No $$ ----- pricey, but bet that you get your bang for your buck!

I might! I might!

U$1000 a ticket...plus even more for airfares...out of reach for me and many other "average"human beings...

but I agree, it would be interesting...

I'll just have to wait around and hope for eb3...

I'm saving up for a few things, and this is one of them. I'm hoping to go, and my best mate is coming with me but prolly not attending the actual conference.

If we make it, it will be very, very silly smile.gif Neither of us have been overseas before, we're a coupla hick chicks from the sticks and will prolly go "ooh" and "wow" in a completely uncool and unabashed manner and laugh at a lot of things everyone else takes for granted. We're both looking forward to it immensely if we can make it

Guest si

did anyone from here go to last years conference ???

i'm also considering attending, so any info would be much appreciated.

PSYTAO

I have decided, I am unable to pay $1000/1300.

BUT, but , but butt, but ,but.....I think that if I go over there and stay at another hotel/ hostel nearby, I can always hang around and meet up with you IRIE limin folks.

I need to get off of my "own"( I wish smile.gif ) island anyway... It will either be St Martin (+Saba) or Jamaica.

hmmmm, choices, choices..... maybe some of you that are going can help me decide.

Btw, I am not ganja smokin crazy... so definitly not going for that , neither the BOB M , memorial! Just to be IRIE.

smile.gif

coupla hick chicks from the sticks and will prolly go "ooh" and "wow" in a completely uncool and unabashed manner and laugh at a lot of things everyone else takes for granted.

DL, I wouldn't mind meeting up and catch your groove to rediscover the things taken for granted anew.

Irie