The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
eccles

Imperial State Power in America

Welcome to my country, the fourth reich.

ZIG HAIL

No killing Jews this time, thats passe.

Now it's Moslems and anyone who doesn't agree with all of Bushes insane war chants.

I've got an American flag AND a Palisinian one- What does that mean? I get to be tortured before going to jail... Ahhh the sweet smell of molten lead 'purifying' my body, its been so long!

But seriously folks, I saw this coming since Bush was first elected and noone believed me, Just like people didn't believe Hitler would be that bad despite his insane genocidal rambelings in 'Mein Kamph'. Oh Well, I can always take the underground railroad to central Australia right? When was the last time y'all were at war anyway? My country has been at war my whole life (and my fathers and his fathers and his fathers etc...) Its how politicians boost their ratings over here.

do you mean how long since we have had our *own* war? or how long since we have been dragged into someone elses insane jaunt?

I guess the closest we came to what could actually be described as fighting for our *own* freedom and security was in the 1940's... When the Japanese were trying to take over the whole pacific...

I'd really like to count East Timor, but as the situation had been totally screwed there since the 1970's or earlier, and we only took an interest recently it must have been because of some vested interest in the region.

Every enemy since Imperial Japan has been blown out of proportion for political reasons.

Now the worlds biggest worry is Rebublican America... but funnily enough no-one seems to be worried about them...

oh!

sorry, some people *are* worried about them... but they are 'terrorists' and if imply they could be right in any way shape or form I could get locked up for terrorism myself.

it's neat isn't it? start a war on 'terrorism' which you can basically use to mean a war on non-patriotism... then redefine patriotism so that it is congruent with your own political apparatus and pretty soon you have a mechanism in place for locking up anyone who would criticise you under the guise of protecting national security.

This is getting serious people...

has anyone looked at the new 'Patriotism Act' that was passed recently? I was having a bit of a read about it (and you can find the act online). apparently congress is supposed to be in recess... but the govt has been given powers to pass emergency legislation or at least to enact *pending* legislation (ie before it is actually passed)... And I also read that if this bill is passed (this was written before it was, if it was), then the United States of America would no longer meet the legal definition of a democracy.

Does this worry anybody?

when you consider that along side the fact that the country is run by a family of criminals, and people who have made shitloads of money by keeping the country on a wartime footing since the fucking second world war... and producing billions of dollars worth of weapons that they sell to their friends AND the people they know will be tomorrows enemies...

and that this empire has pissed off more than half the world... and the stupid blinkered fuckwit consumers with their heads up their arses who live there don't even have a CLUE why anyone would 'attack them for being free' (ie by flying planes into their symbols of totallitatian power)...

but the rest of the world CAN see them for what they are (and the more divorced from their exported, disposable culture you are the more clearly you can see it) it just makes you wonder how long things can go on before something *REALLY MAJOR* happens and we end up with another world war.

They are not even doing these things secretly. they are so stupid that they think they can just push and push... and because they are powerful nothing will spring back and hit them in the face... but it will and I shudder to think what they'll do when it does.

Please don't construe these remarks as Anti-American or Un-Patriotic. I would rather die than utter a single word against our Glorious World Leader. All Hail the Republican Security States of America.

I find it bizarre that even the blind masses still believe the US new world order line. They preach justice ruin people's lifes for cannabis offences. They preach peace but have invaded more countries than any other, sell more arms, build the most evil weapons, suppress independence and wage religious wars. They preach human rights, but can execute prisoners without trial, fabricate evidence to frame people, train torturers and dictators on their own soil, and have the worst record of human experiments with drugs. They preach freedom of speech, but suppress it when it doesn't suit them. They preach religious freedom, but persecute on the basis of religion. And most astonishingly they incessantly preach free trade, but subsidise their own producers.

But we can't just blame the US for all this. The US is powerful because we make it powerful. And if we are so blind not to see that we are getting it up the arse from our big brother, then who is the real idiot?

Guest Mesqualero

Little Johnny wouldn't want it any other way. He is obviously starting to think he means something in the world political climate but where would he be without Bush?

Australia is the USA's glove puppet until we do something to change that.. but how many Australians are willing to risk the Wrath of the Biggest Super Power in the world just for a little peace of mind....

Guest reville

Im not with bush so i must be.

I take drugs so i must be.

Clinton had lewinsky

Bush has Howard

And isnt Downer a complete F*ckwit.God i want to punch that man.Have you ever seen hime in an interview - its not what hes saying its just cos of the preppy wanker he is

i don't believe i'm a racist but i'm starting to get riled now even when i hear an american accent on TV. i spend a lot of time berating the u.s government, it's kinda like a hobby now. they shit me so much that i don't even buy bourbon anymore because i can't stand the thought of contributing to their economy, i should point out that i crave a shot of basil heydens but i'm abstaining.

all the commercial channels shit me to tears with their insipid pandering. i find it hard to support any war crimes tribunals because until they call up the last half dozen or so u.s presidents then what's the point. land of the free- with the most massive prison/industrial complex. land of peace- a massive military to defend? itself with. liberty, justice, free trade, war on drugs, war on terror WTF? i should have patented the witch hunt, bill gates would be my houseboy.

Originally posted by Auxin:

Well, I can always take the underground railroad to central Australia right?

Yeah, you're welcome to stay at my house for a while if you want to escape.

I support renegades (my favourite song from RATM)

I delude myself with thinking that if I would have been a german under hitler I'd probably have tried killing him....but no, I would have never had the guts...

Why are America and Australia run by conservative right-wing parties?

I think it's because so-called left-wing parties like Labor in Australia fail to provide alternatives as it was the case at election with the boat people issue... why vote for Labor instead of the Liberals when they're gonna do exactly the same thing...not that I ever voted for the Liberals or any Conservative party elsewhere in my life...but people who haven't expand their conciousness with the available substances tend to think that there is some essence to the "established way of life"...little do they know how much they are deluding themselves...

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Waterdragon, US officials have been proven to have commited war crimes and crimes against humanity. Heres just a taste: http://www.iacenter.org/warcrime/wct2000.htm

Unfortunatly, since we (USA) point nukes at whomever wants to persue the matter, it got shoved under the rug and forgotten.

And everyone, listen up... You must remember that us US civilians are victims to. We are chronically lied to, brainwashed, forced to give up trillions of our hard earned cash to fund war crimes, genocide, etc. and generally used as pawns in the holy wars of the criminals that bought their way into government (remember Bush WAS NOT elected by the people, thats a fact) It was no accident that the US educational system was turned to shit, make the civilians stupid and they are easier to control.

Want to make a statement? When/If you see a US embassador, military type, or political figure raise your right arm to 45 degrees and shout:

ZIG HAIL

ZIG HAIL

[Dont worry, rubber bullets and tear gas don't hurt TOOOO bad, still- do it from a distance and be ready to run]

OH Yeah, Heres the site of a US politician that actually tells the truth (read his articles on terrorism if your interested.) But surprise, surprise the Republicans and Democrats passed laws so he would never have a chance at the presidency last time around, some states didn't even have him on the ballots (ILLEGAL, I think). His party is now sueing the government! http://www.harrybrowne.org/

Why do the bad guys always gain power? Because they are willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill for it! People like Harry Browne dont have much chance against those billionare criminals.

[This message has been edited by Auxin (edited 21 May 2002).]

Definitely worth a read!

I want to comment on it, but later, In a clearer state of mind...

zackly auxin. some people are still retarded enough in this country to think that the u.s government is our friend somehow. when one considers the destruction, misery, poverty, death and lies dispersed by this regime then there is nowhere to turn but total condemnation. at least i don't have to live there.

democracy, truth and freedom are dead and buried in your country and the fucking sick thing is that the australian authorities embrace this shit for it's own citizens like it was manna from heaven. every day new laws are being passed here under the provision that each new law be more stupid than the last, i don't need a crystal ball to know what's coming next, i just watch the u.s and KNOW that we're next. there is no doubt in my mind that the australian authorities have sold out and no longer take their orders from the electorate.

ah well i guess none of it worked. Anyway check out the picture that address points to if you haven't already. It's funny but very scary.

how apt. just proves reality can still be funny.

The parent site for the jpg was some kind of Independent Media Alliance thingy, lots of small organisations with alternative viewpoints. It was, I suspect, meant to look as satirical as it does smile.gif

Waterdragon wrote:- "how apt. just proves reality can still be funny."

Gee, I don't know. That kind of reality is too apt to be funny, at least in my opinion. Or maybe I just take it all a bit seriously (actually, I feel I don't take it seriously enough).

Remember too that the US basically grafted the NAZI propaganda machine onto their own, not to mention the funding of the NAZIs by certain members of the american elite (hint: George Bush Snr.'s dad and maternal grandfather were on the board of a certain large bank).

Thanks DaNozz

The parent site was the Melbourne Indymedia Collective. There are similar organisations all around the world. They keep track of events that the state controlled media attempts to hide us from.

Often full of biased whinging, but at least they're biased in the other direction.

Worth a look every now and then.

i read the first piece a few times,as i could'nt tell if it was serious or not,esp the neibourhood watch bit,but american rifle association type thing i guess.

i also noted the tree of life symbology hinting at jewish and/or masonic influences.

t s t .