The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psycho0

his holiness, the Dalai Lama in melboyurne

on Sunday 19 May he will be speaking at the rod laver arena from 4pm with free entry

should be very interesting biggrin.gif

yeah even more interesting how everyone of our coward fucking goverment members are so suddenly off overseas or just to fucking busy to care. even that that half arsed poonsy fucking excuse of a foriegn minister is actually going to china to do a "deal" on gas, the fucking germ. What really pisses me though is just about every freakin person you speak to theses days is so fucking apathetic if the goverment decided to administer enamas of molten plastic for the good of the nation every last one of the dumb c#$ts wouldnt be able to bend over quick enough. WAKE UP AUSTRALIA.

Shroomy, that was not very productive. The Dalai lama says if you put a mantra on your hard disk it becomes a prayer wheel:

OM MANI PADME HUM

OM MANI PADME HUM

OM MANI PADME HUM

There, now you have a prayer wheel to help you learn loving compassion. Take that!

OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI

Have some wisdom to.

No disrespect to his Holiness an' all (I've met him twice now, and he's a great affable ole fellow with a wicked sense of humour), but I feel I must share this:

"We love to kiss the Dalai Lama's ass

Because he is such a Holy man

Free to eat and buy anything

Free to fuck from Paris to Beijing

Little boys with dangerous toys

All bow down to the Beastie Boys

But freedom of speech won't feed my children

Just brings heartdisease and bootleg clothing

Just brings heartdisease and bootleg clothing"

(Manic Street Preachers- "Freedom of speech won't feed my children")

OM MANI PADME OM RYAH

[This message has been edited by Gwydion (edited 11 May 2002).]

Dear Auxin

Must you constantly nag?????.

and thats about as productive as i get deal with it. oh and thanks for the prayer wheel ill put that with all my other wheels taa.

[This message has been edited by shroomy (edited 10 May 2002).]

yeah our goverment is a fucking coward. hey the dali lama is the spokesman and figurehead for the tibetan people. The chinese invaders rocked into tibet in '59 and tried to trash an excellent spiritual path.

That dude Dalai has such a heavy weight on his shoulders, yet he still believes in peace.

Man if your country was invaded you might become a terrorist or freedom fighter..or a psychonaut.

But our politics cant even meet him because we wants a pat on the head from one of the leaders of axis of evil, as in suckin up to china for trade relations or whatever.

I reckon the Lama's cool and the Popes nearly dead and the chinese are attempting to influence the political bias of the next incarnation of buddah.

right on gwyd..he has a wicked sense of humour. Funny how the new world order has now become a virtual reality since sept 11.

All part of the big plan!

The Dhalai LAma is more than just a spokesmen for Tibet. He has become an international known figure.....

He speaks for the greater part of open really minded people on this planet!

May the Natural mystic flow be with all!

B