The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
anubian lights

Shakira anthrax scare

I happened to be out shopping for a new whipped cream dispenser on thursday night at Westfield shopping centre in Hurstville.

The centre was packed with mostly spunky young girls and my first thought was.."How did the word get out that I was going to be shopping tonight?"

Reality quickly returned as it dawned upon me that someone famous was making a live appearance. "cool" I thought, cause weird shit like this happens to me sometimes.

So I asked some cutie, "hey whats happening?"

she just screamed "ahhh my God, Shakira!!"

I said "Whos that?" and then everyone started screaming, I mean really SCREAMING.

What the fuck!!! Then everyone started pushing.It was madness, but the same kinda vibe as being at a concert, but heaps different. Then this cute dyed hair blonde wearing an Ozzy Osbourne T shirt walked out onto the stage and the screaming and pushing was on. I sort of weaved and powered on through to the front of the hysterical crowd and looked up. A large cloud of grey dust was falling through the air and started raining on the crowd like heavy ash. Now it was Totally strange, cause I though "this is an Anthrax attack."

One young girl started freaking out breathing real weird, kinda like trying to suck in air. And security was rushing Shakira off the stage. Now I really believed that some act of terrorism was taking place.

The crowd was in danger of turning into a chaotic frenzy. Ive got some samples of the powder that was thrown from the third level of the Plaza. The media is reporting it as concrete powder..

So my call of an anthrax attack was way off...it tastes a little more like cocaine to me. wink.gif

Anthrax is often bound to minerals and clays like bentonite, concrete powder, etc...

Dont let anyone mess with your samples until your sure you are not going to die (a week or two should do it). If you get sick, give your samples to the feds on the way to the hospital. The anthrax that was used against the US was fatal without treatment. Luckily it was not genetically weaponized (just physically weaponized), otherwise we'd be in real trouble.

Valid point Auxin. Anthrax may not be genetic yet! but it is biological...?

Probably yes. Do you have any info on more sophisticated bio-technology?

I'm really worried about the Ebolah virus at the moment...its gonna be bigger than AIDS.

"I snort Anthrax for fun"

At this point you don't have to worry too much about ebola. Ebola kills people so fast that it just doesn't spread very far. AIDS takes years to kill and is not even diagnosed in the first year (normally) so thats why it spread like wildfire. AIDS is what will kill a billion people. WTF, why haven't people found a cure to a single virus yet? We can send a man to the moon and build a single bomb that will destroy the world, but we cant cure the common cold, AIDS, flu, warts, nothin'. A virus is just a DNA/RNA filled baloon made of protein, please fund the sciences so we can learn how to pop those damned baloons.

Agreed Auxin, that ebola kills the host so rapidly that it is not a particularly clever virus. Cause, as you say "it just doesn't spread very far." Although it can spread through a few African villages in a few weeks. The main question about Ebola is, if and how it jumped the genetic boundary between apes and humans?

Yes it is curious as to how science hasn't come up with cures to some things as common as the cold or even cancer. They probably have, but there is much more money in continued research etc...

AIDs is a modern effective Virus, and you can be certian that the Top scientists are studying it very closely. From what I read it is freaking them out as to it's clevereness as evolutionary adept DNA/RNA replicator.

Originally posted by anubian lights:

Yes it is curious as to how science hasn't come up with cures to some things as common as the cold or even cancer. They probably have, but there is much more money in continued research etc...

1984 anyone ? That reminds me, I might have to post "The Theory Of Heirachial Society" by Emmanuel (what's his middle initial ?) Goldstein somewhere in a minute. And no, if you're one of us enlighted ones who just thought that title sounded different, it's sorta a different book. I found it on a website, it's the complete version of "The Theory And Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism", which means every other chapter that Winston didn't read, and also the rest of Chapter 1. I really suck.

We have cured and prevented illnesses from single viruses, but they generally come in such a multiplicity of forms that the cure only cures one at a time.

Hey DaNozz, I sometimes wonder if we the humans are really the Virus? I mean we take over the Earth..the "host" and we suck its life from it. Are we not collectively behaving as a virus?

Let me introduce you to Shakira.

Have you seen the girl in "dusk till dawn>

shakira is a vampire virus.

Sucking my blood.

I don't know about her sucking my blood...but picturing her sucking something else of mine certainly gets the blood flowing.

-bumpy

Guest reville
Originally posted by Auxin:

We can send a man to the moon  .

mmm.debatable wink.gif

The debate still rages on the "man on the Moon" conspiracy.. wink.gif Hoax?

Mr Bumby, she doesn't just suck you dick. She enlightens your mind.

But thats debatable.mmm

anubian lights : suck my dick? you filthy creature, I was referring to her sucking my fingers in a belief it will increase peripheral circulation.... jeez, get your mind out of the gutter.

-bumpy

Humble apologies Bumpy.

I'm not quite up to speed on that Tantric stuff. But I do have a foot fetish though, so I think I know we're your coming from wink.gif

A good foot massage can be a healing experience... smile.gif

pls pardon the political incorrectness but it made me laugh.

we can put a man on the moon,

but we cant put one on martina navratalova.

sam keckovich,the fat.