The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mesqualero

research chemical death....

I wonder if these cops know there are complete instructions for making nuclear wepons floating around on the net.

I don't know about the online availability of Uranium 235, however Geiger Counters and top-end tours are definatly only a click away.

Ooops I've said too much.

Gotto go, there's a person knocking at my door with U.N written on his vest...

Guest Mesqualero

This has nothing to do with this but you mentioned Uranium and it reminded me of that boy in America who made a mini Nuclear reactor out of a whole heap of Smoke detectors and other radioactive stuff he managed to acquire

Guest reville

Yeha itd be easy to make a dirty bomb. Shit who needs fission - all you need to make your point is fallout, thats what makes nuclear so scary - not so much the bang

I actually think that "internet drugs" such as 5meodmt, 5meodipt, amt, 2ct2 and what have you are actually way safer.

Erowid tells you exactly how much of every drug you can take and what the results will be, and while you may need 3 hourly top ups of black market ecstasy during the night, at 30 to 50 dollars a pill, a ten dollar dose of say 2ct2 will keep you going all night...

praise the internet drugs!

Your saying that 5-MeODMT and 5-MeODIPT are legal in your country? Are you sure?

[This message has been edited by Auxin (edited 04 May 2002).]

Originally posted by Auxin:

Your saying that 5-MeODMT and 5-MeODIPT are legal in your country?

No, they are not.

Guest Mesqualero

Who the hell said they were legal anyways

[This message has been edited by Mesqualero (edited 04 May 2002).]

Guest Thelema

I have been looking at this, and I cant find anywhere that says 5meodmt is illegal in Western australia.

None of the federal laws seem to prohibit it, as federal laws are governed by the schedules under therapeutic goods and NDPSC, and there is no analogue clause in the schedules. 5MEODMT is not listed, nor are tryptamines identified as a general subclass.

The poisons Act WA, misuse of drugs act WA, psychotropic substances act CTH, therapeutic goods act CTH do not have analog clauses, and 5meodmt is listed in none of them, nor are tryptamines identified as a subclass.

(unlike phenylethamines, which are)

unless I have missed some crucial Act here, it stands to reason that 5meoDMT is actually legal in WA.

Oh, it also appears to not be prohibited by the Customs Act either.

Well maybe you should set up your own import business, as long as you don't sell kava because that's illegal in WA (ha).

Guest Thelema

oh no gomoas'! Now you're 667!

it must have been something you said!

Originally posted by Thelema:

None of the federal laws seem to prohibit it, as federal laws are governed by the schedules under therapeutic goods and NDPSC, and there is no analogue clause in the schedules. 5MEODMT is not listed, nor are tryptamines identified as a general subclass.

Without going into a discussion on whether analogues laws are enforcable etc etc, if you check the SUSDP you will find the analogs clause at the end of it. You will also find DMT and psilocybin in there. As the analogues law stretches over 6 extensions of any functional group, this covers virtually all imaginable tryptamines (and much more).

I am pretty sure that WA also has an analogues law in the state legislation.

Remember when you take strange drugs to help forensic scientists by writing down what you took and how much (and any other relevant data difficult to assess at postmortem) on a card and then laminating it in plastic to protect it from possible ejected fluids.

"Research chemicals" (or "Internet Drugs") are just that, the knowledge of them is very patchy and mostly anecdotal. Ecstasy has been taken by millions and is a little better understood. People vary a lot.

Originally posted by DaNozz Direct:

So you like 5MeODMT now ?

Actually yes, very much so...

The whole secret of responsible 5meodmt use is in DOSAGE...

if analogue clauses cover 6 extensions of dmt wouldntthat about include yohimbine,ibogaine,reserpine etc ,and a few others [eg sceletium alkaloids]?

t s t .

almost wink.gif

if you follow the exact wording of the analogs law this is not possible, so for the moment still safe. The main reason being the multiple tryptamine structures of the core.