The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Salvia divinorum now as illegal as Heroin!!!!!

Guest Peter

this is my virgin post and i have to say that i dedicate it to the memory of Salvia in those recent days when it seemed that any day we may hear that the TGA finally nailed it down.

the profound experiences especially one i had with the dear lady Salvia were priceless. Priceless to me, however it appears definitely my experience and my right to that experience is a liability for a government system that feeds off the ignorance that is not contained in a Salvia experience.

it is so predictable that good things are made bad and bad made good by that system, yet we all know that the entire system is abdicated from constitutional law to such an extent that all we have to fear is fear itself- the product of government.

so, just have your salvia and know that this control that is apparently exerted on us does not truly exist. It is a lie even to ourselves, that we must even be subjugated to this regulation.

how many of us though, that spend our creative time within entheogenic realms, are actually aware of the precedents that we can set by challenging these laws and that we can set our lives up outside them?

and secondly, it is easier to watch our backs and do it anyway?

Guest reville
Originally posted by Torsten:

While browsing the Acts I also found that any non S8 & S9 substance is exempt from schedule if it is on paper, in matches or in explosives. So while this doesn't help salvia etc, it could probably be applied to steroids, atropine and various other interesting S4 substances   wink.gif

hahaha

Blotter acid is legal!!!!

Originally posted by reville:

hahaha

Blotter acid is legal!!!!

my initial thought too, but then I realised that this is only federal law and that acid is covered separately under state laws.

But theoretically I figure that any S8/S9 substance that is not included in state drug law would be legal if 'in' paper. This could be applied to some analogues that are not covered if a state doesn't have an analogues law.

The case with the guy in a coma is in Sydney.

I don't know much about it, as the guy I spoke to didn't really want to talk about it too much.

However, I did gather that the use was supervised, and I got the impression that the effect was a rather rapid one.

We can't be sure, on such scanty evidence, of the truth behind the circumstances, or if it even happened.

I think I will add, briefly, the fact that (for reasons I can't go into) I believe the claim to be true- that is that there is a man in hospital in a coma because (it is presumed) of SD.

I strongly emphasise "PRESUMED".

[This message has been edited by Gwydion (edited 23 April 2002).]

Originally posted by Gwydion:

Just thought you all might like to know this.

Last sunday (a little over a week ago), I had occasion to talk to a man who claims his best friend is in hospital in a coma as a result of Salvia divinorum.

He claims his friend had had nothing else other than the salvia at the time, and that the doctors are unclear as to what or why it has happened (which ties in unfortunately with our knowledge- or lack thereof- of how Salvia works).

.]

that's pretty scary stuff.

i can imagine this person while in a coma was actually trapped in salvia land.

it sounds like the plot to a good book, although i hope lady salvia isn't venting her anger at him/her.

i wouldn't fancy being unable to return from a seemingly powerful and potentially vindictive entities realm. (of terror)

It's sooo hard, no, it's IMP-OSSIBLE to obtain a definitive answer as to whether one can have growing in the garden an Ornamental S.D.

I'm not interested in the consumption aspects, I just love collecting ornamental specimens. Who can give me a definitive answer as the whether this will be possible?

Originally posted by Tlaloc:

Who can give me a definitive answer as the whether this will be possible?

noone just yet. and asking the wrong people (authorities) may just cause more damage than good right now. I doubt anyone is going to hunt your salvia down anytime soon, so relaxand wait to see how it all pans out. I am sure we will know within a year.

OK. Thanks, and thankyou Torsten for all that you are doing smile.gif

Cheers! And have a great Anzac Day Everyone!