The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Smiling Cloud

Turkish commercial from Toowoomba

Can someone in Toowoomba please buy a bag of this seed for me. THe brand is "Premium grade herbs and spices of Toowoomba". I will pay for the bag and postage. In return I will give that kind person a bag of Salvia Div leaves, I don't know how much is there (in grams) but it looks to be at least 20 leaves. Or seed of aswaganda, Morning GLory, tobacco, valerian, St J's Wort, phalaris, mexican poppy, D. stramonium and D. meteloides.

The same offer goes for Khan Sao poppy seeds.

I just want to do some populating of this species around my area. I remember when I was eight we lived in this rural town where O poppies (and datura s, I had a 'pet' datura when I was 6) were every where, wild not cultivated. I miss seeing them, especially now I know what they can do. So someone plaese help me.

Hey pyrotek lives around there....

but i don't think he comes much to these forums anymore...

Guest reville

I cant give you a heap but the AFSR has a bit

so long as you keep them isolated from other strains and send them back.

i gave most of my stock to the AFSR. if you were to get a bag of these seed you would have way too many. the strain appears to be identical to the turkish commercial that torsten stocks/stocked. it clearly states on the label: country of origin - turkey. i'll see if i can track down another bag and hopefully rev can disperse them throughout the land.

righto smiley, i have them now. check your emails. i need your snailer. anybody else needs some turks i'll swap for argemone, leonotis, lobelia, scullcap, sceletium or whatever appeals. the remainder will go to the AFSR so they'll be widely available soon enough.