The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mesqualero

Reality? what the hell is that....

Guest Mesqualero

The closer I get to realising...the more I feel that I don't want to know.

I don't know why..

Mesqu.."this is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, and the story ends. You wake up and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Remember all I am offering is the truth. Nothing else..."

Just a quote from the Matrix.

Personally I would call your choice, or situation a "magical dilemma"

"as above so below"

Guest Mesqualero

I have been giving this alot of thought lately... and last night i had a long discussion with the love of my life and hopefully reached a decision which will stick.

For the moment, I am done with exploring the realms of hyper-reality, meaning that my assorted gnomes will not be indulging in any entheogens of any kind and possibly curtailing any kind of spiritual practices for a while.

This has been somewhat of a dilemma for me because I realise that, having seen the briefest glimpses of the great unknown, part of me is pushing to continue onwards and part of me realises that for the time being I have alot of work to do in my existence on earth as Mr.Normal.

Whether it is from the use of entheogens or from participating in spiritual practices there comes a time when boundaries begin to blur and I realise that at this point in time I have seen all that i can allow myself to see.

Now is the time for me to get grounded, to centre myself and to establish my position in the matrix..

Now is the time to exercise my controlled folly..

I have held my head in the clouds for so long that I feel I have lost contact with the earth. I now have to re-learn the intricacies of what it means to live in this reality and to appreciate that I am in a human body and the lessons I must learn are of a human nature.

I will still continue to learn and appreciate the healing and spiritual properties of medicinal plants, as well as how to propagate and care for them. I like you guys too much to just up and leave smile.gif

So that's it basically, I know it will be hard to slow the pace down especially since spiritual work has been one of my primary concerns for half of my life but I am really looking forward to it.

Anyways...let's hope this will go the way I want to, and then somewhere down the track I will return to the spirit world armed with a new understanding and a solid platform on which to stand.

Mesq.

as i grow older the ranks of practicing psychonauts seem to thin more and more in my age group,thank goodness for sab ,the internet etc for helping me contact a new peer group.

t s t .

We all been to the crossroads once. Morpheus is your dealer and you are so right man. we all just exsist within your head.

Six red pills

with a blue one

in for snorting..

Thats poetry man.

Guest mandragora

What is when we are not living in reality? It feels real, but i think that everybody has his/her own reallity. If you have a event and you ask two ppl you have to different stories and both are reallity none is wrong. Can't be because they have seen it, felt it and lived it. So what is going on in your head is reallity, also if you loose it, because that is what you are and you are here.

But you are really here??? Or we are living in a nother dimension beside heaps of them???? HMMM.

Guest mandragora

l

Edited by mandragora

Guest Mesqualero

I dont know

I had written something really big but that sentence sums it all up.

I just don't know.

I don't want to end up in an mental institution....

That's all i know... and I keep getting visions of being forcibly dragged away from my loved ones because I am a threat to society and that i have to be imprisoned in a high security mental asylum because Entheogen use has awakened something inside me which must not be allowed to be seen by anyone...

I don't know.... i probably am going fucking crazy...

Mesqualero, perhaps entheogens let you SEE the inner deamons rather than 'awakening' them. Many people don't know the nature of the deamon, so they don't know how to stop it. Now that you have felt it's presance and seen what it can do, you can work past it. After all, how can you stop violent or irrational thoughts if you do not know their source or nature? You see yourself as less sane because you have touched the part of yourself (and all people) that is insane. Having seen this part and (presumably) not having been overpowered by it, you are probably more sane now than ever.

Tame the beast and the malicious destroyer is transformed into a benevolent creator.

Thats what I tell people when they call me insane anyway.

Guest Mesqualero

Well everyone I really thankyou for helping me out and making me think about my dilemma.

We will see what the universe dishes out to me..in the past week it has been made clear to me that I can't avoid aspects of my spirituality...and that if I just stop trying to force an issue one way or another everything will flow smoothly.

Once again thanks for all of your input smile.gif

Originally posted by t st tantra:

as i grow older the ranks of practicing psychonauts seem to thin more and more in my age group

you are so right.

It's just beer and dope for most of them.

And too much of the same stuff everyday can't be good.

,thank goodness for sab ,the internet etc for helping me contact a new peer group.

Seconded as well.

Actually Mesq, I think you have had a powerful realisation.

Too much time in hyperspace blurs the space between reality and madness. It's a fine line but sometimes we need to come down and take the green pill, because Gaia is nature, and shall prepare you for your journey.

A new level of understanding to balance your soul.

My 2c.

Go with your gut if that's how you feel then that's how you feel. If you change your mind you'll know that too. I had a break of years from these adventures and now I'm coming back again. Maybe I won't be around for too long this time I don't know either. I don't have any answers, just question. But if you don't feel comfortable you know its time for a change. good luck with whatever you decide