The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

New forum

To take some of the volume off the chill space, please let your creative juices flow in this forum instead.

This is NOT a trip reports forum - unless it had a majorly creative aspect to it.

Please be descriptive in your thread titles as most of this forum will end up in the archives as a permanent searchable record.

Originally posted by waterdragon:

what did u have in mind exactly for this forum torsten?

I think the description on the forum name is pretty broad (many art forms) but also specific. There was a lot of discussion about setting up an art page/site, for poetry and drawing. Even for tattoos. Some people have felt uncomfortable in the past to post trip inspired stories and little (or big) poems in the chill. And due to the volume in the chill they also disappear very quickly, without the exposure they deserve.

This place is just for such expression. I will add an upload function to the site, so that pictures can be uploaded and then ref'ed here. For the time being just upload them to a free server somewhere and then ref them here.

You may also want to display, link sites, and discuss traditional tribal art and anthropological concepts here.

There were some creative writing pieces (some for HSC) posted previously. This is now the place for them.

This would also extend to experiences induced by plant teachers where there was a strong creative component, even if the person with the experience doesn't have the creative skill to put visions onto paper, emotions into poetry, or voices into music - a description may be all that is needed for people to compare their experiences.

Almost anything creative has a green light - I just don't want this to degenerate into 'I took 5 E's on the weekend and then saw the devil eating little children', etc.

I will gently moderate this forum for a little while until it develops its direction, so just go for what you think you would like to see here.

Thanks Torsten!

Looks like I'd better get down to some writing.

waz