The Corroboree
Benzito

T. Bridgesii var. Monstrose flesh

What could one hope to get from 63gm of fresh T. Bridgesii flesh? (Monstrose, Penis Plant)

Just wondering cause I scored a whole bunch of them, and have about 63gm of cuttings sitting there at the moment, callousing.

I would rather plant them, but what kind of quantity of Mescaline would you imagine to be in these plants?

Just a theoretical question.

Unsure

[ 06. September 2005, 20:06: Message edited by: Archaea ]

How many "branches" are we talking here?

I was under the impression that

a) Two fully mature bridgesii v. monstrose pups would be plenty.

B) Mescaline gets fun around the 400mg mark.

I would've thought 63 grams of bridgesii monstrose would be enough to melt several minds.

Plants of the gods has a figure (for Pachanoi I think) of 0.12% mescaline, fresh weight.

This would give me about 750mg?

The problem is: we can throw all kinds of formulas and figures at it, but there is no way for me to know the exact content in this.

So, who has ever enjoyed penis plant, and what quantity?

Maybe that's a better question?

Benz, all the anecdotal evidence I've seen suggests that 2 fully mature branches would be a high dose.

Second question:

Anyone want to buy some Penis cactus?

I picked up a whole bunch, seeing as how they we're only $10 each. :D

Hmmm

[ 06. September 2005, 20:06: Message edited by: Archaea ]

$10? xxxxxxxx has large ones for $6!

Post a photo? I want to see :D

Edited by teonanacatl

xxxxxxxx has even bigger ones for $10!

And I paid $40 for a tiny one, only a week ago, from an un-named online vendor! That was a kick in the teeth!

Is a penis cactus, a 'penis cactus'?

That-is, is there only one strain? And people just keep reproducing it through cuttings? Or are there a few different 'penis' T. Bridesii?

Will one from xxxxxxxxx and one from xxxxxxxx, and one from wherever else, all be the same plant? And similar potency's?

Edited by teonanacatl

There are two clones called the penis cactus.

The one that gets called the penis cactus does not even seem to be the original penis cactus clone.

The other penis cactus is smooth and phallic and has very few spines, individual stems of it can grow quite long too, hundreds of centimeters tall in fact.

Then there is the small non phallic clumper that gets called the penis cactus too. It forms clusters of short segments around 15 cm long or so.

[ 09. August 2005, 06:39: Message edited by: Archaea ]

The one's from xxxxxxxxx look similar to the Penis Cactus I've seen at SAB, but I've only seen their small guys (SAB's).

They are small, and seem to be clumped a fair bit. Someone here doesn't want to donate a crappy, old digital camera to me do they?

I really need to start putting pics up. Sorry guys.

I'll see if I can borrow a camera off someone, get an ID.

Archaea: You got links to anything showing me the different types you describe? :)

Edited by teonanacatl

There's just the two mate, plenty of photos of both on the SAB gallery :D

http://leda.lycaeum.org//Images/Trichocere...gesii.15426.jpg

http://www.cactus-succulents.com/trichocer...-monstrosus.jpg

http://spazioinwind.libero.it/piantegrasse...%20inermis1.JPG

http://www.prestigeorientalplants.com/BG.T...0Monstrosus.jpg

http://espanol.geocities.com/anvitel/cactu..._bri_m_pene.jpg

http://www.collectorscorner.com.au/Cacti/L...res/JCPFS45.JPG

http://www.lapshin.org/nikita/cacti/Tricho...809-30-2003.jpg

The above are the clumping version..

The below is the one called the penis clone by some people for its phallic appearance.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/images/..._bridgesii3.jpg

And right now I can only find one picture of the more phallic longer form, which is much less widely distributed.There are a few more pictures of it in Trouts Notes 3rd edition part B.

I might be able to find some more pictures of it later.

Have you asked these guys if they use any kind of chemicals on thier cacti?

If one were thoreticaly thinking about consuming some they would want to be very sure there arent any dangerous/toxic substances in there.

This is alos a conceren wiht people eating mushrooms that are picked by the sides of busy roads, indistrial factories and the like..

Loose lips sink ships

[ 13. August 2005, 13:35: Message edited by: Rev ]

sorry to jump this thread... but reading the posts makes me think of things to ask....

anyway, Ive been searching for a long-limbed penis (ok, no dick jokes, we all want a bigger one...) plant for ages, I even started to think that mine, which is the smaller clumping variety, would just eventually grow that big...

Does anyone know where one could be obtained? Would Collectors Corner be worth a try? ( i mean asking them to order one...)

Its most definately NOT for the cookpot if that means anything to anyone...

You're not the only one mate!

I'd love one of those "extra phallic" bridgesii monstrose babies.

so apoth, how are we gonna get ourselves a specimen? :D

surely we can pool rescources (ie.internet google time & dosh) and make our search easier... :cool:

[ 09. August 2005, 12:14: Message edited by: philistine ]

[ 13. August 2005, 13:33: Message edited by: Rev ]

I'll do that! I always email them asking if they have specimens anyway so they kind of know me heh! :D

the big T has mentioned before it takes a blowjob length, well i spose that is one way of putting it.

one may experience some similar results from 3 knobs about 5cm length.

once apon a time, the most amazing serene, galaxy was dicovered with warm feelings apon greetings with mescaline.

fantastic BRILLANT colours, cycles of laughter from idiodices profoundly obvious now, enhanced by a clear perspective on lifes spiritualty

The only commercial offering of the tall monstrose bridgesii that I've seen is from BobSmoley's in the US. He does ship overseas, though I don't know at what cost.

He also offers the fasciated/crested bridgesii pictured in Trout's book that I haven't seen offered elsewhere.

Thanks for all the help guys. It's definitely the smaller, clumped variety that I've got.

Not the long, phallic one.

I'm not planning on eating the 63gm of flesh I've got! I just weighed all the cuttings I took, and was just wondering "what if?".

Thanks guys.

Apo: While xxxxxxxx are great, I wouldn't really bother much with asking for ID's, or sourcing special breeds, etc. They don't possess half the knowledge that most of the people on this board do, when it comes to cactus. But, great prices and service! :)

Edited by teonanacatl

web page

in the above post trout suggest some bridgesii species are fully active at 6-12 grams!!!