The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

EGA conference ongoing reports?

hehehe I think he spent the EGA conference holding hands and going for bushwalks with someone spesh hehehe

heheheh

Being:

Pretty late but first chance i've had to post!

What an awesome conference!!! Had to be one of the best i've been to... really appreciated the victorian vibe..

Good to see more women in attendance also!

It was pretty full on at times... i experienced many of the talks as though what we were seeing and hearing was just the tip of the iceburg.. there was a great deal of information being shared between Everyone over the days, verbally and telepathically!

thanks to everyone who attended, and big thanks to Ronny - who managed to stay up.. roughly seven days straight? Good work.

..Was amazed we managed to pull off such a *classy* after party in Dalesford! Thanks to everyone who pitched in and helped make check-out surprisingly smooth!

The recordings of the talks will be sorted asap... we are leaving for peru in a week, but hopefully bringing a functioning laptop along.. so hopefully available in a few weeks!

-Natasha

yay you rock natasha have an amazing time in peru :D

Much love :):):)

Must say...I feel totally privelaged to have been a part of this amazing weekend.

As a relative newbie it was impressive to watch and be a part of such an amazing meeting of minds and hearts. Definately exploring the boundaries of consciousness and reality as we know it;) And that was only on the first night!

Well done all those who made it possible and fingers crosssed the momentum will see you through to next year - Bring on EGA 2006!!!

A highlight would have to be the ice crystals - everything appeared as if it were covered in glitter:)

Hey Mesq...how was yourtriphome? See you guys at Solar Revolver this weekend!?

[ 07. July 2005, 04:42: Message edited by: puffingfish ]

lmao!

I just got a call from CS, he had a very good time, and detailed the after party.

Torsten, he was definitely doing things :P

I'd write up what he said, but he mentioned he'd be doing it himself.

Immensely regret not partying with that guy. Oh well, another time :D

I have not had two days of in a row since Ega, I have been meaning to post a review or something, but just to flat out at work. So happy it worked out for everyone, next year it will be in May, so it wont be so cold.

As far as I could tell CS had a ball, but hopefully we will here from him as some point.

Thanks everyone for contributing to make this a successful gathering.

:D

heh.

CS has asked me to put a post up saying EGA was the best experience of his life, yada yada, he doesn't need the internet anymore, something blah blah.

Fucker sent me an SMS at like 3am, then rang me as I was sleeping in!

He'll be back eventually, just right now he's on some massive shroom trip or something, as we all know, sub season is on at Melbourne and he's making the most of it.

Yeah I got a call this morning too :)

Oh I forgot to mention, CS said that when the mushrooms run out, he's gonna go back to eating cock.

He really loves that cock.

Hey there people, I was wondering if anyone had any ega pics, I know we posted some, but was there any more, if you know of any can you post them and or PM me thanks.

I think CS had some but he has gone awol

Would love to see them

Peace