The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Trip Dr

anyone in wollongong?

Hey all, i just moved to the Gong a while ago. Is there any ethno heads around here? I know there is a few in Sydney, what about events? I dont know alot of ppl here so meeting a few like minded individuals would be good. PM me if you dont want to reply 4 some reason.

Trip Dr

Come on folks i dont bite! I know some ppl are out there!

Well I'm here, have been for a few years.... Anybody else? I know a cactus lover on the forum who is, and a couple other guys who aren't but are keen on a ethno/plant meet... Few birds who wanna meet people in the area/interest too...

Who's keen and around here on the forums? Were in the midst of getting the above mentioned meet in action very shortly...

• Like 1

Hey bud, haven't been on for a while and not from the gong, but would happily make the trip if something is arranged down there.

J.

*Just realised OP was 2005. Haha. Still keen if you are prioritise.

Edited by Justler

Haha hey bud! Yeh decided to bring this old girl back to life instead of creating a new thread, I pmd the OP too incase his email addy is still active!

Yeh man keen for something down this way for sure, there's some local guys down here into it all so I'll have to hit them up and turn it into a do

Haha hey bud! Yeh decided to bring this old girl back to life instead of creating a new thread, I pmd the OP too incase his email addy is still active!

Yeh man keen for something down this way for sure, there's some local guys down here into it all so I'll have to hit them up and turn it into a do

• Like 1