The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Stormer

Trades/Sales from Australian sellers/growers.

Hi, new member here.

I grow a range of entheogens, deliriants and hallucinogens and was wondering if other Australians still use this forum for trades/sales? Internationals are welcome also, however our biosecurity makes it rather difficult on certain species.

If any Aussies are here that have a list of species they have on offer, feel free to share and we can discuss any potential sales or trades of species, i'm generally interested in true species Brugmansia but am also looking for various species such as Solandra (not maxima), Latua pubiflora, Nicotiana's, Mandragora's, Henbane and so on, anything of interest i'd be happy to take a look at.

• Like 1

I have a couple of Brugs and would be interested in a swap for other types mate.  I have a beautiful double white and a couple of seed grown pinks, but Ive been after a double pink for a while if you can help.

Edited by mr b.caapi

Hi Stormer, 

Things can be a bit slow here lately, but trading is always happening, often below the surface.

I've got a bunch of new brugs, probably need a little more time for cuts to be ready.

Glasshouse Angel

The dancer

Knightii

Dwarf pink and green

Daddy long legs

Dark pink

Glossy yellow

And can do cuts anytime off frosty pink, sacred sunset, old apricot and red sanguinea.

• Like 1