The Corroboree
glod

Cactus Collection for sale

Hi everyone!

The time has come to part ways with my collection that has been with me for just over ten years. We're moving onto a farm and I just don't think I'll have the time that these guys deserve.

There's PC's, Yowie, Psycho0, Standard Bridgesii, Sausage Plant, some unidentified Peruvianus, a couple of grafted Peyotes and loads of TBM's.
There's roughly 110 meters of cacti plus about 210 TBM's.

We're about to start renovating our new house and will be moving after that so will not have a lot of time on my hands. I therefore would not have time selling small amounts of cacti but could be open to splitting the collection into two or three parts if I can't find someone to take it all. 
So, if you're looking for a large amount of cacti and can come to pick up just outside Korumburra, South Gippsland, Victoria, before the 20th of November, do get in touch.

For some reason I have been unable to upload images. Please follow this link to view them:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/loch/plants/san-pedro-cactus-collection/1283236227

Edited by glod
Additional information.
  • Like 2

Wow Glod, that's a tremendous collection there.  All the best with the sale 

Great collection! - I unfortunately don't have a spare 10k haha, but some real nice cacti :)

Hi again,

The other day we had a pretty bad storm and some of the cacti were damaged by some falling branches. These are going extra cheap.

I also should mention that all the propagation tables and irrigation setup are up for grabs as well.

Let me know if you're interested.  There's bargains to be had.

• Like 1