The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

EGA: Call for Bulk Seed Donations - Seed Care Package

Hi good SAB folks

We’re seeking donations of bulk (500+), identified seed to distribute amongst the EGA and ethnobotanical community as part of an upcoming project. We will happily accept new and older seeds, provided germination rates are 50% or better.

No seed will be resold, it will be passed on to the community via an up and coming gifting project. 

Please send donations to:

Entheogenesis Australis

PO Box 2046 Belgrave, Victoria, Australia 3160

If you’d like to receive a thank you and be listed as a donor for the project, please provide these details in the mail along with your donation. This is the same address as the EGA raffle, so if you were thinking of donating to both please feel free to post the donations together. 

If you have some special seed in a smaller quantity that you would like to donate, or if you would like to donate but would first like some more information, please send me a private message or get in touch via [email protected]. While we are happy to give donors more information, this project is not yet public knowledge and giving away the secret will ruin the surprise. Contact us to know more! 

We can take donations for this project up till around mid-November, please consider supporting this fun seed project.  

Kind regards 

Ronny and the EGA team

www.entheogenesis.org

www.gardenstates.org

• Like 1

Hi Glaukus, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your support and helping us put a green smile on folks faces.  

• Like 1

I could possibly get smaller quantities of cactus seed together, maybe 500 in total…will check stocks and get in touch with you, please remind me if I haven’t been in contact by Friday coming 

18 hours ago, RonnySimulacrum said:

Hi Glaukus, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your support and helping us put a green smile on folks faces.  

I might just do a quick test germ to make sure they're at least 50% before I post them, still plenty of time to get them done before Nov.

17 hours ago, bonecud_56 said:

I could possibly get smaller quantities of cactus seed together, maybe 500 in total…will check stocks and get in touch with you, please remind me if I haven’t been in contact by Friday coming 

Thanks, Bonecud, your support is much appreciated, whatever you can find will help :lol:

1 hour ago, Glaukus said:

I might just do a quick test germ to make sure they're at least 50% before I post them, still plenty of time to get them done before Nov.

Yes why not, but I think we take your word for it if you do not get time for that :wink:

Thanks mate 

• Like 1

Germination rate ... is the end user's responsibility. 

I've found. 

• Like 1

Hi Ronnie, by 'identified seed' are we talking anything ethnobotanical?

22 hours ago, fyzygy said:

Germination rate ... is the end user's responsibility. 

I've found. 

Yes that fair, we are just saying we do not wish to send on completely BUNK seed :unsure:

1 hour ago, katu said:

Hi Ronnie, by 'identified seed' are we talking anything ethnobotanical?

Yes, anything ethnobotanical is good, food and native seeds good also. 

Lables are very important pleseseveryone B)

Hi, again, fantastic SAB folk that are considering supporting this EGA seed project.

All Donated seeds will be gifted to the extended community via a seed care package via the mail. 

If and when you do posts seed our way, maybe send me an MP (head-up) of what is on its way.

That way, we can start thinking about species info I will need to send out with the seeds and also get a feel for what coming our way quantity-wise.

Thank you all so much for your support :lol:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Raffle + seed donations are closing very soon and need to be sent ASAP. Ronny has been on leave but will return in the next few days, so if you’re waiting for a reply it shouldn’t be far off.

As well as the San Pedro seed from Damascus I will be donating a cutting of a Trichocereus hybrid for the EGA raffle. This plant is not yet publicly available and so far has only been shared with sharxx and Fahim.

‘Neptune’ is from a (sso2 x sso1) x tpm cross by nitrogen. This clone has the unusual quality of exhibiting both monstrose and variegated traits.

The Neptune graft pictured is Fahim’s. I will take a cutting from the parent plant for the raffle this evening.

Neptune 2.jpg

324368643_Neptune2.thumb.jpg.bb09d35aabfeda0512c191a13e121bbc.jpg

324368643_Neptune2.thumb.jpg.bb09d35aabfeda0512c191a13e121bbc.jpg

Just a small update that we did not end up getting many seed donations. So I have decided I will add what we have to the next EGA raffle. 

Thanks for your support, if you did send them on and they will find good homes/head in time :wink: