The Corroboree
sharxx101

TBM Crest grafts

Hi all,

Soon I will have a fair few TBM Crests grafted to Pach . Will have some photos soon. Post your interest here for sale. Will be looking to sell most of them and will also be open to a few trades.

PM me if your interested in a trade :)

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 2

PM'd

Edited by Mickodog
meant to PM

Here is a photo of the mother plant that I'm going to cut back tomorrow and graft to some nice fat pachs I got off an awesome member.

Not sure what these go for price wise as it all depends on the size of the grafts.

I'm open to offers but should have around 5-10 to sell here all depends how many take. These won't be ready for 2-3 weeks as I want to make sure there is a good union.

Screenshot_20211007-171450_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-171450_Gallery.thumb.jpg.fe836c11e4d10db573704e3df1948221.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-171450_Gallery.thumb.jpg.fe836c11e4d10db573704e3df1948221.jpg

Interested

Interested :)

Hi all just an update with these. I only had one take so I will do another round of grafts in the next week or so. One will be donated to EGA for the raffle. I will most likely auction the rest off. The stocks I had were a bit too dry I reckon as we didn't have much rain at the time. The next round will be on rooted stocks. Will post pics here once they are done :)

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 4

Hi All,

I will be taking the new grafts this weekend as I have been giving the mother lots of water so it has lots of new growth that will be grafted to rooted stocks. I will post some pics early next week. 

I did donate this monster to the EGA raffle. This was the only graft that took of 6 grafts so it is a special one and it has some new growth so I know it has a good union.

Be sure to buy lots of raffle tickets if you wish to get this monster :).

I will be auctioning off the next one that takes to SAB server costs.

Thanks to T and all the EGA team for your knowledge, hard work and this great site for all of us plant heads.

Share the love of plants. Light and love to all our crew. Peace :wub:

Screenshot_20211125-040804_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-040804_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1b0e93769190e6bd15a7d06c00638f3e.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-040804_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1b0e93769190e6bd15a7d06c00638f3e.jpg

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey All,

Just did 5 of these last weekend. I will put one up for auction soon for sab server cost. I will be doing a heap more over the next few weeks too. 

Pics soon :)

• Like 2