>

#4 Psychedelic Psychotherapy & Social Impact

<
>

5# Towards a Sane and Healthy Future

<
>

• Like 4

Awesome! Didn't realise these would be online so quickly. Would I have still got up at 5am on my weekend to watch this series if I had anticipated this? Yes, yes I would. 

I recommend the first two two talks and the final loungeroom session in particular. More of these and the EGA Microdose live streams and I can do away with TV altogether! 

Nice work KT, Ann and everyone else involved. Thank you all very much.

• Like 1

I guess City Lights was there at the inception of the (self-styled) psychedelic revolution -- Leary, Ginsberg, Burroughs, et al. Michael Pollan about as far removed as one can imagine from that earlier milieu--perhaps strategically so, given the legal and political backlash against 60s counterculture which quelled psychedelic research for half a century. It's great to see City Lights still a hub of psychedelic culture; Ferlinghetti would no doubt have approved. Though I do wonder about cultural elites who serve as gatekeepers, the likes of Pollan (at least, that's my impression of him, having heard him lecture on psychedelics once before). I will try & give these videos a run, thanks trucha for linking. Shine on, City Lights!